Dmoral

she/her | est. 2018
lowkey actively; final months drawing close.

#throwbackthrusday on a saturday

sugar, bittersweet.

19

vacant promises, cadavered souls, weeded hearts, faltered control;
exhausted, stale writing. head's pounding, heart’s hurting. never,
will there be proper expressing. but, don’t reach out now; rake
my mistakes, don’t let broken gardens grow. ’cause when lovers
become ghosts; it’s time to let go. believe me, i know.

distractions are temporary pleasantries, they’re covered in sugar,
façade expires as night collects the stars with rust; shattered pasts,
bent presents bruised future; the galaxy does not refuse to deliver.
so when your lover’s voice are lonely echoes; when hollow, false things
wrap your soul thinner; when words that felt like dreams, turn out
burnt memories; when i’m sorry becomes mandatory silver linings;
it’s time i love you, is whispered as, please, can we stop trying?

loving shouldn’t feel like, constant shattering.
"you said that i think we need a miracle" ~ reckless lover, by handsome ghost

• Cosmogyral

the sweet inevitable it seems we both must grow. i rather think of loving as a fire so terrible it threatens to consume me: raging and without remorse.

The amount of excitement I got when I saw you in my notifs
    Good to see you around here, this is brilliant and I can't believe I never saw it before :)

eyyy nice to see you here even though it's coming to an end. love the rhymes and especially the pause in the middle of the last line. magnificent.

• Wisp

Oh gosh, this packed such a punch, and the message you have in this piece is something that all should hear. Relationships shouldn't be painful, they shouldn't be kept afloat just for the idea of keeping it afloat, they should be freeing in a way, something that people can enjoy and be able to lean on others for support. This message is so important, so vital and people deserve to know that sometimes letting go is better than staying and hurting together.
    But anyways, besides the metaphorical resonances in this piece, the flow, the structure, the imagery, the whole thing in all its entirety slips from lips as if sipping the night sky. Your diction is something else entirely, painting such lovely and picturesque pictures for all to revel in. Your writing is a whole other experience in itself, transforming everyday events, and turning them into something extraordinary. They stain pages with their beauty and make something shine so brilliantly.

• Cosmogyral

your prose is something i've yet to write and can only be astonished when i've the pleasure to read it.

Wow! This was just amazing! This "cause when lovers become ghosts; it’s time to let go" was just wow! This, "it’s time i love you, is whispered as, please, can we stop trying?" just so beautifully worded. The last line is just so powerful and packed with emotion! Also, I love your bio! RE: Thank you!

Ayyy so glad to see some of your awesome work around here!

wow that last line hits so close to home.your diction is phenomenal,it provides so much string to pull on,if that makes any sense.that last line explains the feeling of caring about someone,but feeling like you're always gettjng hurt over and over again but not wanting to let them go because you feel you can't because of how much you care about them and want them to be in your life.i really love it. i love how you articulate thoughts and feelings so smoothly.
    " don’t let broken gardens grow. ’cause when lovers
    become ghosts; it’s time to let go. believe me, i know." oh and this is so powerful amd beautiful.your writing is so elegant yet blunt and ah it's the perfect combination