Nyla

15

Trying a little bit of a new rhythm out so let me know what you think :)

Friendship

Friendship cannot be defined
it's the little things that make us feel good inside
of our broken shells;
who we once were and who we are. It's the buckets that try to empty the wells
of pain and sorrow within and mend
the fraying stitches we thought would mark the end
and its that feeling of completion by finding our other half
that we can share with and make inside jokes which always make us laugh
painfully yet we have no pain
because then one of us cracks a joke and the pattern repeats again

Re: Thanks! And definitely, it was super fun to see you as well :)

• Parisienne

oh wow...this is so perfect! This sums up friendship so well....it's completely stunning. Beautiful words :)
    re: 'But even on my tiptoes I couldn't reach your ego" was my favourite part btw- it was just such an amazing way to word it and rhymed so beautifully!! :)' Thank you!! I acc can't take credit for those beautiful lyrics as Jacob wrote that part but I agree they are totally amazing. Thank you so much for all your compliments about the song though - I'm really glad you liked it and yes haha who knows we may get on the radio one day. Don't worry about songwriting terminology lol - I'm the exact same as I haven't written many songs before.
    Awwh...I'm sure someone will say those lovely things about you one day! Yes, human's really do adore tragedy plus it's good to just write out the angst of experiences. Oooh you lucky thing getting to come over to the UK - haha yes we do have ridiculous accents bless. I always think Northern UK accents sound good - it's just us southerners that sound majorly posh yet chavvy at the same time haha. I would just love to visit Canada one day, can you recommend any places I should visit?
    Take care and hope you're good
    Becca <3

• Awesome Sienna

I love this! And thank you so much for you review, I really appreciate it!

• ~Zoe~

re: thank you!

• Jason_claire :)

This made me so happy to read and taste the wonderful flavor of friendship. It feels so amazing know there's someone there for you to be all emotions with them.
    replying- Thank you so much, that's like the nicest comment I've gotten in a while. It makes me happy someone likes my tidbit works with not a lot of complexity to them :)

• McK13

This is so amazing!! I love how you start off by saying "Friendship cannot be defined" because that in itself is so true! My favorite lines are probably "that we can share with and make inside jokes which always make us laugh/painfully yet we have no pain/because then one of us cracks a joke and the pattern repeats again" because again, so so true and I can totally relate!! Even when I start laughing and someone says something that's not actually funny, I just can't stop laughing lol! I really love the message of this because friendships do really make us feel good and they do heal and relieve pain. Anyways, I love this entire thing! re: aww, thanks so much!! I really had no clue where I was going with that piece but I just kept writing and eventually finished something that I liked lol. Yes, definitely, we should all learn to think outside the box and explore new ways to do things! Ooh, that's cool, that you have a weekly family movie night! My family and I use to have a weekly game night but we haven't done it in a month or two because school and work have been kinda hectic. Exactly, I think tv shows are much more exciting though movies can be really fun because they last for a long time and have such a larger plot! Jumanji was the best! One of my close friends and I (quick side story, sorry!) have birthdays right next to each other and Jumanji 2 came out near our birthdays last year so that's how we celebrated! It was also either the second or last movie that I saw in the theaters! Yes, movies that are based on real-life are super cool! The Crown is very realistic and I really love the acting in it -- that's awesome that you liked it too! Yes, Schitt's Creek is literally so hilarious that sometimes I end up watching so many episodes and waste my whole day but usually, it's worth it lol :) Ooh, really, that's cool! I've seen The Office a few times and I have enjoyed it a lot especially because of how simple but hilarious it is! I absolutely love Friends (that's probably my go-to favorite show)!! I can't even believe that I forgot about it lol :) My parents introduced me to Parks and Recreation last summer and I got attached to it! Since you have Netflix, you should be able to watch the first two seasons of All American! The third season is still going on right now on CW, but a few months after the season is over that's most likely going to be put on Netflix! Okay, new topic, what is your favorite school subject?

• SamRose

Re: Thank you!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Aww, this is so sweet and beautiful! Great work!
    Re: thank you so much!!

• ChimChim_1

Aww, This is so true love it:3:3

• al3xandra_9219

This is so pretty! <3

• Draco Malfoy

Love this!