thea_ivy

supsos
she/they (we’re trying it out y’all)
Taurus
ENFP-T
painter
Gayyyyy
huffelpuff
daughter of Apollo
fire fairy
darry and wolfstar 4evr
AVPM
dauntless
ex amity
purple
i'm here, i'm queer, and i'm probably bored

hi... i like words, things with words in them, and places that hold things with words in them. Let’s talk about literally anything, if I don’t know it I always love learning:) I don’t have a favorite color and I am along for the ride in the rollercoaster that is my life (trust me, it’s basically a soap opera)

Don't tell me the sky's the limit
There's footprints on the moon- Paul Brandit

History is written by the victor but the victor could easily become the colonizer- random lady

That log had a child- yoda... kinda (the song Seagulls: stop it now)

Currently reading: Your soul;)

I got my nails done

3
I got my nails done and it made me feel girly, my mom took me out because she felt bad. I showed them to you and it made me laugh, the reason I had gotten them done was that my mom was sure I had lost you. I got my nails done and chose pink, the color you hate. I wanted to try and pretended I was okay but now I look at them and smile because I know I am. Hearts break and people die but look there you are still waking up in the morning. Being a teenager is a complicated act of trying to be okay and trying to impress the people around you. The same fire that licks the back of my eyelids on hard nights rushes to my cheeks when a pretty girl says hello. That fire that fuels me through the early hours is the same fire that fills my hand when it touches yours. My pretty pink nails go great with my combat boots, they really compliment each other. Sometimes I can see the fire in your eyes too, searching my soul for a worthy opponent. I really hope your fire doesn't burn out, I hope her's doesn't, I hope his doesn't, and I hope mine doesn't.
I think this is an ode to the struggle of being a teenager, let me know if you relate<3

Wow! this is quite relatable! I love the line, "My pretty pink nails go great with my combat boots, they really compliment each other." They totally do! Who said you can't be a girly girl and kick butt at the same time! The ending was beautiful! RE: Aww thank you so much! I'm so glad you picked up on that because that was really my aim!

• Jason_claire :)

I could scream of relation but that is not composed. Ahem. I relate. Also, pink is okay as long as it's the pastel kind. The pink Hunter likes is the pink I hate.