al3xandra_9219

Hi, I'm Alex (she/her)
INFJ
Taurus
Slytherin
Bookworm
Erudite
Daughter of Hermes
Total Movie Geek
Gymnast
I believe in equal rights for everyone :)

"A lot of people think being introverted is a bit weird, I think it's weird that others can't enjoy their own company without the distraction of other people." -Steven Aitchison

"I never exactly made a book. It's rather like taking dictation. I was given things to say."- C.S Lewis

"There is nothing to writing. All you have to do is sit at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I Have School in an Hour and I Haven't Slept

8
Perhaps this poem is about dragons
Or foxes late at night
Perhaps it has no real purpose
But still I will delight, 
in writing this
Because it's what I do
Now please tell me why math is so stupid
I certainly don't have a clue

• Harper Stone

This is exceptional. Wonderful flow and nice, relaxed words. Great Job!

• •TheVictoriousOne•

Very agreeable. Math is quite stupid :)

• Bex

I love this so much, I relate to every bit of it, and it has great rhythm and flow. I also find it funny that I am currently sitting in class, working on my second cup of coffee because I stayed awake all night XD

awww- I’m sorry! I hope it becomes easier to understand- but on the bright side- your rhyming is beautiful! I love the rhyme of “perhaps it has no purpose but still I will delight”

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thank You!

I can't relate, I find math really interesting, but your title is relatable on like, every level possible. Thankfully, I'm done with school for the day *phew*

• WolfyPop

This poem is so cute!! Its rhythm is easy, and its rhymes work well! It made me smile while reading it :P Good job!! ^-^ (Btw, I don't know why math is so stupid... >_