chrysanthemums&ink

ia | male | freshman

most if not all of my pieces have songs linked to them. give them a listen, you might like what you hear.

i hope the next decision you make brings you happiness.

thanks.

19

somehow, i'm in your arms again
although i want stop burdening you, i still crave your warmth 
you always hold me tightly despite everything, but i'm unable to say the words i want to say
even though it's simple, i feel embarrassed
and because it's simple, i worry you won't understand
just for today, forgive me for my clumsiness
i know that i'm still too immature to sound sincere
but just for today, listen to me 
you're always here even if i can't reciprocate properly
you're always protecting my most precious things
if i had recognized these emotions earlier, i could've saved us some time
i was still too afraid to look at the bonds i had created 
i was still too afraid to look you in the eyes
i hope that it isn't too late, that these words aren't too banal
even if you've heard it all too often, i hope these words can reach you

for what has withered
for those whom i've let slip away
for those whom i have now 
for the past that i try to bury
for the future that i can't see

thanks
thanks

thanks - seventeen 

on the day after my one year anniversary of being on wtw, i reached 200 followers! to celebrate, i wrote this shoddy poem full of things i probably should've said earlier. thank y'all so much for all the support you've given me for a little over a year. lots has happened, but i'm really thankful. i won't point out people directly but for anyone that comments or likes, i treasure every single look y'all give at my writing. i think my writing's really changed over a year, and although i'm not sure i'm satisfied with where i am right now, you guys give me the strength to keep going. 

thanks. 

ohhhh this piece is beautiful and chrys my friend you are beautiful and brilliantly talented and i'm so excited to see where you go :) you deserve each and every follower who comes your way and i'm so proud!! honestly i was surprised that you didn't already have MORE than 200 bc your work is just so amazing and i don't understand how anyone could NOT follow you! :)
    here's to many many more followers and many more days and months and maybe even years (i'm not entirely sure how old you are...?) together :) love you my friend!

Oh, Chrys! This is lovely. You're lovely. I'm so proud of you.

• Zirong

Wow congratulations!!! You are absolutely talented and every piece of yours is a pleasure to read! Also, “i hope the next decision you make brings you happiness” is such a lovely line :)

• Jasmin khawar

Wow such a gorgeous piece! And congrats! You totally deserve it, you're so talented. Your words are always so beautiful! And you'll probably get much more followers in the future. Wishing you the best <3

ah such a beautiful piece. congratulations chrys! you deserve it.you deserve it so so much.your writing is rare,and beautiful,and painfully honest.you're truly talented.your way with words is everything<3

• Dmoral

here's to 200 more !

Yay! 200's a huge milestone, and you're a huge part of WtW.... Here's to many many more!!!