Mpm#1

I'm not sure where I'm going, so I'll keep wandering until I get there!
Books, Cross-country, Soccer, Music, Musicals, and anything somewhat peculiar.

All feedback is welcome!

Changing Reflection

7
Crush your mirror and kiss the dark 
then weep forever more. 

You'll shed those tears for all you've feared 
is what you have become.
Okay, this poem has been in my head for FOUR FREAKING YEARS and I've just never put it out there. Title ideas? I'm not sure I like this one.

1

• nolongeractive

Re: THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH THAT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME! Your work is magnificent and I can't wait to share more of mine with you and to read more fo yours!!

• Nikki

*screams* this is fucking ART and it is beautiful and you are beautiful <333
    re: heheh thank you! i was feeling evil. omg no its totally okay. college research papers? wow! hows that going?
    haha that was just so cute, that ur head hurts with the pixelation :)
    hmmm nice! wow you run? that is just so cool. ha overthink things XD ummm i love love love playing squash, i play scrabble, i enjoy reading and i write. haha ik that these arent veryyy interesting. actually the only slightly cool thing abt me is that im bi XD
    anyways i hope you have a nice day! and dont forget that this is a great piece :3

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

oh my lord jesus
    um
    a
    aaaaaaaa
    help
    its a great poem but it reminds me of myself and I
    I
    aaaaaa im scared now
    maaaaaybe add a slight tw?
    amazing work tho!

What do you meannn you're not sure if you like it?? This is amazing!! I love the rhyme of it!! It's sooo good!! "kiss the dark" is soo poetic! Amazing job!