sci-Fi

call me fi ;) she/they
CA alumni
POC and LGBTQ+ lives matter
feminist
cuz its too cOoOLLdd...
book recs plsss <3 goodreads: philoso_fi

Juliet - Cavetown
03:12 ●━━━━━━─────── 4:28
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"But wasn't that what every girl dreamed? That she'd wake up and find herself a princess? Or blessed with magical powers and a grand destiny? Maybe there were people who lived those lives...But what about the rest of us? What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary. That was how you survived when you weren't chosen, when there was no royal blood in your veins. When the world owed you nothing, you demanded something of it anyway."
- Inej Ghafa, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

fangirling will be the death of me

6
so i think i just broke my foot
because i was skipping around thinking about the song of achilles
the end

1

• pyrrhic

I WAS READING THROUGH THE COMMENTS AND SAW YELLOW SWEATER'S COMMENT- NAME OF THE WIND IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE BOOK. if you haven't yet, HIGHLY recommend. it's so good.

re: thank you so much. congrats on changing the pronouns in your bio! that is a huge accomplishment! i remember changing mine, it was super nerve wracking :] your comment made me smile, tysm <3

• SamRose

Re: Aw thank you! :)

Oh no!!! Feel better! My sis has a broken foot rn and it is the worst XD

RE: Oooh ok, I'll read it once I'm done my current book! And haha, it still worked it was just crazy smashed. I smashed it in grade 7 so my parents didn't trust me until last year (grade 9) now I have a nice laptop but haha, I'm still surprised they trust me! XD

Omg ahhh! I'm so sorry about your foot! Hopefully, it heals really fast! And honestly- I can relate- one time I was fangirling over a band and haha... long story short broke my laptop XD -Oooh in other words, should I read that book (song of Achilles)?

• Yellow Sweater

Also if you are looking for book recs, sorry there is a good chance I have already suggested this, but I would highly recommend Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfus. It is the most incredible fantasy epic I have ever read.

• Yellow Sweater

I love that book! Sorry about your foot though:)