4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

My name is Icarus
And the garden of my mind
Is the place
Set to be
My demise.
He/him

I never meant to touch the sun.

"Saving people, hunting things. The family business"
I'm only here for the sake of spite
I love anime, cats, and coffee.
Feel free to pop in for a chat anytime!

Please follow my friend, ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧
She's super cool, and a great writer!
And ElvishWriter! You should definitely check out his writing!

"NOT EVEN CLOSE BABY, TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES"

I'm currently working on a book called "Veraic's Favor", and if you left a review, that'd be great!

Follow, me I'll follow you back! An eye for an eye basically, but a heck of a lot nicer, and less violent!

Ranboo? Ranboo.

A Palace Prone to Change (Part one)

2
"Stars DAMNIT" He roared, anger showing in the lashing tail flowing behind him. Rippling fins flared up against his skull, then slammed back down violently, discharging little sparks of lightning with every harsh movement. Flexing his hand, he whirled around and scored deep gouges in the wall before him, pointed nails painted the gorgeous crimson color of dried blood, still poised in a slashing motion. The reptilian humanoid snarled, pearly white fangs flashing in the light. The finned tip of his tail, usually a dull black, was alive with flashing neon pink symbols and swirls that swarmed across it and faded away within moments as the tall beastie growled under his breath, whispered grumbles and mutterings issued swiftly from down-turned lips. His host had gotten injured, yet again, and per usual, it fell on his shoulders to make sure everybody in this stars-forsaken household remembered that they were to protect the host. Matted black hair barely grazed his shoulders, high cheekbones and perfectly arched brows gave him the face of a noble, along with a sharp jawline. Odd markings and words of an ancient language sprawled across his tan skin, becoming denser towards his extremities, digitigrade legs barefoot with black paws digging into the ground. Golden piercings adorned his pointed ears and as his forked ink-black tongue flicked between his teeth in reptilian annoyance, one could see that it too was pierced. Shoulders hunched forward, making for a menacing silhouette as the tail whipped about, threatening to knock down any appliances within range. The man huffed one last time, before standing at his full height of 6' 4". He should probably prepare dinner, seeing as almost nobody here seems to know how to cook. . .

I tried to personify an aspect of myself, my anger. Usually i only get truly upset on the behalf of others, kinda because i see it as my job to protect those important to me, and even then i usually hide it. I have a lot worse of a temper than i prefer to show-   
I don't really have a name for him, but i was thinking Rolan, perhaps. Any and all help would be much appreciated!
Hopefully i can manage to make this a series-

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

hihi~ I love this piece
    its c h e f s k i s s

I JUST HIT 100
    THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Awesome Sienna

The imagery is perfect!

• Tachi

I love this piece, it pull me right in and now i want more >.< Love you pfp and Kakegurui is a awesome anime I'm in the process of watching it.

This was really well-done! It was super descriptive- like really descriptive and every description added something so it was a joy to read! Your specific imagery was also very dark and evil, like what you were describing so awesome job!! Amazing! :)