WolfyPop

yee XD

17
Female
A writer only in my free time :P
Love to write Poetry ^-^
Kpop fan XD
Reader
Artist ("art.andboba" on insta)
Subway Worker :P
Chicken Lover!!!!
Christian ^-^
Chocoholic :P
Just trying to have fun XD

LEZZ GET FAMOUS

Most of my work is just for fun or little emotional pieces... However, I would still love some constructive criticism! Thanks ^-^

Mermaid

10
She sucked in the harsh, salty air. Any normal throat would have torn and wretched at all of the salt, water and wind. However, this was no normal throat. The perfectly formed head plunged back into the water. The graceful, feminine arms strove through the water, pushing and pulling. Being used to the hard work, the humanoid figure swam among the waves easily. From her neck and shoulders down to her waist a simple but elegant flowing, white blouse swept around her, showing her pale, crystal skin. But down her figure there is a slight change, her hips start to turn blue, green and scaly. Soon there is no skin, but fish scales turn her would be long legs into a magnificent tail. This glittery tail sweeps the water pushing her along. As quickly as she arrived, she then leaves, diving down into the sparkling blue water. And so this rare occurrence comes to an end. The Merpeople with their sprightly, lanky, bodies and pure personalities live under our oceans never to be seen. Except, when one young mermaid sometimes just can't resist the urge to see what strange people live above their world.
Yet another little piece I wrote from a random word generator :P

I've never found mermaids very interesting, but in writing this I realised that the concept of mermaids is kinda cool XD
I hope you like it ^-^

Ohh so you like Billie Eilish too? Do you like her new song? (I'm so excited for her album!) Ahaaa Kate really loves BTS :'P She's trying to get me onto them too; I do like Dynamite tho haha. Her fav is Jimin. Who's yours?
    (lol not even sure if you're still active but whatever)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hi! How are you doing!
    I don’t guess we’ve talked much, but I’d love to get to know you better! I’m always happy to talk if you want (and I’m also always happy to talk about BTS, lol)

• Busssy.Beee

oh me chicken!! i just found your pfp through your sister and gosh, how could i have not found you earlier! you're a magnificent writer with such a way with words. i can't help but soak it all in! your ending here is just amazing! and yeah, me either; i never had a spark for mermaids haha. you and your sister are both so so talented!!!

• SamRose

Re: You should totally read Fablehaven! In my opinion, Fablehaven should be more popular than HP, and that is coming from a Potterhead. XD

• SamRose

I just posted my Q&A answer piece! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/224557/version/472824

• SamRose

Re: Aw, thx! :) I'll let you know when I post the Q&A answers.

• BriRiley

Re: Thx! And purple buddy’s! XD

• BriRiley

Re: Btw my favorite color is purple too XD

• SamRose

Oh this is so cool! I really love it! And ditto everything BriRiley said! :) Including being here if you want me to read a piece or review or whatever. I love finding new talented writers on here! It's my favorite part of WtW. <3

• BriRiley

Om gosh! This is amazing! You are so talented! I have always been fascinated by the ocean and mermaids XD I love your work and I can wait to read more of it! If you need anything I will always be here! I’m on everyday, so if you want me to review something or read one of your pieces I’m always here! :D

• Awesome Sienna

Love it!

Re: Nice! This is a beautiful piece!