kathryn siena

14
bi
leo
INFJ-T
swimmer
feminist
hopeless romantic
daughter of Athena
addicted to dr pepper
slytherin
#BLM
if you're transphobic or homophobic, please leave this page.
currently reading: Plagues and People (for class)

hey guys! I honestly don't know what I'm writing but I'll write it anyway. I follow back ;)
------------------
"The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better."
-Stephen King
------------------
"Better terrible truths than kind lies."- Leigh Bardugo
-------------
"Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars." -J.R.R. Tolkien
-------------
*go watch The West Wing, it'll change your life (probably an overstatement, but whatever)
Goal: 150 followers by November 1st!
Go check out some of my amazing friends:
☆TwinklingLights☆
✰Chloe✰
daisy164
☆Dramaturgy☆
and my stunning wTw sister: _Delphiruns2theocean_ (she is an amazing writer. please go check her out!)

Panic Attacks

6
I sharply inhale.
Exhale.
Inhale.
Exhale.
My breath quickens, 
and so does my heart.
My head gets lighter.
Spots cloud my vision.
My grip tightens on the bookshelf.
I slide down the wall,
and sit down.
Still breathing heavily.
Still confused.
Still scared.
Still terrified.

This has got to stop.
so funny-not-so-funny story time: I have been having panic attacks since I was 11, but they stopped in August, and just decided to visit me last night. How fun. I was wondering if any of you who have had a panic attack have any advice on how to deal with them? And please, please, please, talk to me if you have panic attacks. I'm here to help :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you! And ok :)

Hey- I’m so so sorry you’re dealing with panic attacks. I hate them and I’ve never even had a really terrible one but for me- I like to follow guided breathing meditation on Youtube and ok I know this makes me sound like a huge nerd but classical music helps a ton because you can just dream and create whole worlds in your mind! Now to the writing: this was so powerful- I love the repetition of “still” and the last line was STRONG! I hope the panic attacks go away again and never come back :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Hi Kat! I just posted another chapter to A "Real" Girl on my profile if you wanna check it out ;) (And a WHM honorary earlier today, suggestions welcome!)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: I'm glad! She's doing a lot better, it wasn't too severe thankfully :) And I hope it's left often now :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

kat...why didnt you tell me?

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Omg Kat! This is such a great piece! But I'm so sorry you've been dealing with those :( I've never had a panic attack but a friend of mine gets them, actually a few weeks back it was super scary for me, and I wasn't even having the panic attack, we were surfing. and sitting on our boards and suddenly---well I don't need to explain it to you. She's been out of the water for a bit now, today she'll be back surfing with us during our lunch break, but she's been doing a lot of meditation and reading. Last week at school I saw her with her earbuds in and listening to waves crashing and said that calmed her. I don't know if you've tried these but she always does this after an attack and she doesn't get them too frequently anymore? I hope this helps and I'm here for you if you need! <3