Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*

~ On a short hiatus… see you Monday! ~

WELCOME TO ROHAN’S LIL CORNER OF THE WORLD!

PEER REVIEW SUMMIT TOMORROWWWWWWWWWW!

Friendship is Loving Someone for Who They Are

Friendship is having someone to talk to, someone to make me laugh when I’m crying, and someone to accept me for being me.

A friend is like a nightlight. So go shine.
Everyone has a friend, you just have to find them.

How’s everybody doing? The nightlight reference is points back to an earlier piece I did! :) I love you all! Take care, and God bless you! <3

“It’s their support that gives us a lot of strength, the determination to get back up when we feel down, something to lean on when we’re struggling. For us, it’s the most beautiful sound in the world.”  -Jimin, BTS

(Obsessed with BTS? Who, me?)  

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Nice piece Eden! It's short and simple, yet still manages to create a lasting impression on the reader. And I love how the first stanza is plain speech (I think that's the word?) and the second stanza has a metaphorical vibe to it, it just makes the poem a little more relatable yet still elegant. and beautiful nightlight metaphor as well, it's something new and unexpected but I like it. excellent work!

true. thank you for reminding me this; i needed to remember what kind of friend i need and want to be.
    re: i'm so glad it helped you. :) <3

• nolongeractive

Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: AHH YOU TOO! IT WAS SO SO SO COOL!

Re: Definitely! Great to see you as well :)

Re: Yep, gn to you too! cya tmrw :)

Re: Assuming I don't wake up 3 hours late, yes i am very excited XD

Re: Thanks bb <3

• useless :)

re: thank you! :D
    i love this!! it's all so true, but the last line was just perfect :)

• Zirong

Love this!!! The last line is so lovely awww~

re: thank you so much!!! :3

This was so true! I love the ending- it's so sweet and idk how to describe it, just happy!! Great job! :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Thx :3:3<3

• V-Rose

Re: Hey! Thanks for the comment! I might... maybe... make it into a series. Just remind me when I mention wanting to write a new series. Moonburn is next but remind me to do this after that!

• serein

re: yeah lol that day was pretty fun haha

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: no not them. Just some people I was in the fandom with.
    I KNOW! SEE YA THEN!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I used to be. it's a touchy area: kinda some bad memories lol.
    THANK YOU SO MUCHHH MELLON
    yaaaas I cant wait!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thanks. I agree, fictional characters are much easier to have a crush on lol

• (sk)eyesofocher

you're an ARMY now? cool cool^^
    re: YAAAS I AM YAAAYA
    (but I have to get up at six in the morning..... BUT ITS WORTH IT SEEING ALL OF YOUUU)

• SamRose

Re: Thank you! :) You have a great day too.

Re: Im good, how are you? I love the last line of this piece btw :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Okay, you too!

• serein

re: aha you're welcome!
    Yeah they really are just big goofy sweethearts :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Right! I'll try my best to be a better ARMY!! and stan BTS till my last breath! Luv chu!! ChimChim out UwU:3:3<3

• serein

re: ahahah
    I love all the armies coming together to defend their boys. According to my sister even people who aren't ARMY are all like "they should've won" (lol like me)
    I hope that makes you feel a touch better :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: After the Grammys, they had a live saying they were disappointed but they were still happy about their nomination. But btw the Grammys didn't even show their nomination, and Jin said he thought they were going to show their nomination. And they apologized for their part coming so late (Btw there is an app called V live where you see their videos) But their reaction was so heartbreaking but sweet at the same time because they all hugged and said ¨good job¨ to each other (It's on youtube) And right now people are protesting about the Grammys because they also did the weekend wrong too. MY THING IS THEY LOST TO RAIN?? I MEAN I LIKED THE SONG AND ALL BUT NOWHERE NEAR DYNAMITE...UwU

• serein

re: Yeah I totally agree. It was so cool that they got nominated. Lol they literally made history. I'm sure they'll get more chances to win :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Aww, did you see BTS reaction when they lost the grammy ;(

• ChimChim_1

Re: OMG, YES LIfe goes on pfp so CUTE!!

• serein

re: Yeah I totally agree! I watched their performance and from what I could tell, they were all singing live. And honestly, who cares about "Rain on me"? It was barely on the charts ever! Dynamite was number one for weeks and weeks! I think BTS should have won definitely.

• SamRose

Re: Cool :) So do I XD

• SamRose

Re: XD Thanks. What is your pfp of?

• SamRose

Re: That's great! I've been pretty good. :) And thx! It's just 7 year old me XD

• SamRose

Oh, I love it! Nice! :) How have you been? I love your new profile pic!

• serein

Ah so beautiful. So true!! I loved the line about the nightlight it was gorgeous! Oh and the quote was perfect!!
    re: oh I've seen it in my recommended, but never watched it!! Lol I'll watch it on Sunday (I gave up youtube for Lent, but you can do the stuff you gave up on Sunday apparently lol)
    My sister was so mad when BTS didn't win the grammy. She says people think it's rigged. I was just curious how you felt about it?