Just_A_Memory

15
Corinne
Female (she/her)
LDS
Virginia (EST)
Local Ambivert
Just Tired
INFP-T
Music Must-Have
Love Colorful Things
Currently Reading: A Curse So Dark and Lonely

Hello Lovelies! Thank you so much for 260+ followers! It's insane how many of you I've had the chance to get to know. I LOVE YOU!

Check out "A Realistic Love" by gabimarie

Well, I have exciting news! Busssy.Beee and I are doing a collaboration! We're so excited to share "As Fate Would Have Us" with you, and we hope that everyone is excited too! Let me or Yannie know if you'd like to be added/removed from the notif list.

Go check out the trailer!:
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/203788/version/418460

Random Fact: McDonald’s once made bubblegum-flavored broccoli

These Moments

Linking arms as we walk down the sidewalk,
Giggling at a cute couple passing by us.
Singing along to the radio as we drive down the interstate,
We're all off pitch, but smiling.
Yelling happy birthday as the candles are blown out
Talking until our lungs run out of air.
But at the same time,
Offering hugs when another is filled with despair,
Sharing words of comfort and lending support.
Cracking a joke to make them smile,
And forgiving them for their wrongdoings. 
Passing on notes,
Spending hours and hours studying together,
Whispering words of advice from one to another.
Planning weddings, and royal parties,
And embarrassing each other with ship names galore!
And at the end of the day,
we're sisters and brothers not in blood,
But in spirit.
And that's all I could ever ask for.
<3 <3 <3

1

• bhumi

re : thanks!

• SamRose

Review group assignments have been posted! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/226489/version/478258

• SamRose

Re: Tysm! :)

• katnissromanoff

This piece... truly amazing. I love it. The line "we're sisters and brothers not in blood,
    But in spirit." was beautiful and I feel like it's so true. Amazing job! :)

• SamRose

Ok, time for another round of the Peer Review club! I know, it hasn't been two weeks, but I have gotten so many new recruits I figured I should do a new round with the new members and then we can start on a somewhat normal schedule with this. :) So, please visit this piece: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/225472/version/475763 and leave a comment including between 1-3 pieces to be reviewed! If you don't have any to be reviewed, please let me know still so I can make sure everyone saw this. I will compile a list of all the new assignments for reviews, and leave you another comment with the link to that post. Thank you in advance! And as always, happy reviewing! XD

• Charisse Marison

That is so lovely. Perfect summary of what friendship is <3
    Also, yay! Glad you remember me! And I'm also glad you're doing well!
    Luckily, things with my brother are back to normal, which is nice. So I'm actually doing pretty well :)
    Also, 213 FOLLOWERS!!?!? That's AMAZING! Congrats!

• Ree Sethu

wow! made me feel nostalgic!

• ArtisticCatbird2020

You encapsulated the ups and downs of friendship really well; great work!

• ~Aurora~

I love this! Extremely well written and what a beautiful meaning.
    Re: ty <3

• SamRose

Re: Thank you! It should be fine, not that different except I can't really recruit people anymore. :)

• SamRose

Hey! I just had my Peer Review Club posts taken down for them being social posts. XD So, just wanted to let everyone know we will have to continue this in comments only. I will let you know your assigned pieces in comments only, and when/if you have questions, just leave me a comment! And you can let friends know about the club, and if they want to join, just have them let me know! :) I will send you a comment in a couple weeks when we do a new round of reviews, and you can just comment on one of my pieces with your pieces to review, you probably get the idea. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions!

• SamRose

Re: Of course! I will add it to the list. :)

• SamRose

Re: Awesome, thank you! :)

• SamRose

Hey! I just posted the Peer Review CLub assignments! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/225081/version/474708

• V-Rose

Hey! I'm back! And with another chapter for Never Really Real!

• SamRose

Re: Will do! I might even look through the pieces people have posted and find some asking for peer reviews to add to the list for the "club" to review, since so many people have said they'll do extra. :)

• SamRose

Re: Sounds good! Do you want me to assign you any pieces or do you just want to pick a few if you feel like it from the comments? You can always add some pieces to be reviewed in the future, this will probably go on indefinitely. :)

• Ellington Stone

Re: Umm, you could try Hidden Mage. It's similar but different characters and stuff. I didn't like it as much, but I'd still recommend :)

• Ellington Stone

This is really good. I like the reference to "sisters and brothers not in blood," because I think a lot of people can relate to that.
    Re: Thanks!! I don't mind. And I LOVE that series.

• V-Rose

This is the link that will take you to the latest chapter of Never Really Real!

Re: Oh no, I'm so sorry! :( Yeah lol, I'm pretty sure I was the only Australian on the call (or the only stupid enough person to stay up to midnight for it.....) Tho they said they'll do more, so I'm sure you can do one of them!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you!! And I see you've taken to my new nickname DJ ;) Yeah it's hard, the second time in a year both school related chats :/ No prob, it's definitely for some audiences and not others :P Thank you for the thoughts though and your comment means so much to me right now :) <3

Re: Aw, thanks, Corinne! (/affectionate /grateful) And we're working on it hehe. /nervous

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

That end was so..... SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!! I am in awe of your writing!! I just want to hug someone!!!!!!!!! It is just so heart-warming!!!
    Re: Thanks for your comment!

• (sk)eyesofocher

I agree with Rohan. I am in tears.
    here's my response piece! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/224600/version/472942

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Almost in tears reading this now.... it’s so perfect. Actually, I think it would be amazing put in song lyrics too (I’m listening to music now, and it kinda just flowed as I was reading it). Gorgeous and so sweettt. I relate to this a lot. <33

RE: Haha! Honestly, anyone who reads teen books will always have insane expectations- not that it's crazy to want someone to love you so much, there are just very few people (especially at our age) who would ever be able to express it! XD

Wow! I love the rhyme at the ending and I love the way it transitions from happy things to deep things to important happy things- it flows so nicely! My favorite line is this because it just is so true! "We're all off pitch, but smiling." This was a really happy piece! Well done! RE: Aww thank you!! And yess!! I literally dream of some guy saying that about me- I have too high expectations XD

• Jj101

Re: Oh, I wouldn’t know about bath salts... But it’s definitely not unfortunate to like food, food is amazing!
    Hope you have a good day!! :D

• Zirong

This piece warms my heart :)

re: thank you!

Re: Yup

• Busssy.Beee

this is so tender and sweet! it's making my heart so soft! <3

• Kasilee

Perfect representation of an amazing friendship!

• Jason_claire :)

I love all those friendship moments, it's so amazing when you find a friend like this.
    replying- smile, thank you :)

• Jay Shortz

Beautiful