SunV

ca alum!

it takes two to break a heart

est. 11/10/19

playing '22 break' by oh wonder
────⚪─────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
1:05/3:24

The whole 'person' thing is from Grey's, not mine. I love it.

My Person

Friendship is being able to confide in someone without any hesitation. It's being able to live across the world, and yet being able to make time for each other. It's being able to call someone your person. 

• McK13

So beautifully said!! Very true, poetic, relatable, authentic, and touching, wonderful job :)

• happygiggles

What a delightful definition

• Zirong

awww this is so true and so sweet!

re: thank u! *wink*

• Nikki

oh this is gorgeous! i love the person idea. really really well done! :)
    re: eeps! i know. oh i know its a horrible disease i totally didnt mean to make fun of it. *blushes* also... thank you girl! i totally agree. its so weird, when you say a word so much it looses its meaning. have you noticed that?

Ok also wow! I love this soooo much! I love how the last line is also the title and it just all made so much sense there! This speaks nothing but truth and I love the living across the world but making time for each other- it's just so poetically worded and beautiful!

RE: Omg awww, thank you so much!! And haha, the ending was a little jab at myself but thank you for being so sweet and picking up on it!! <3 (tell me why I just realized how to make that heart thingy- I really was so confused and wondered why I didn’t have a squiggly bracket for so long XD)
    Also no worries at all! School should obviously be the priority- especially after reading that op-ed of yours! And haha- I haven’t had math this year yet so I don’t know what trigonometry is yet (I’m in grade 10 and in Canada that’s the year we start learning it) but it does sound fun!! Yes- I love math! XD And awww no worries- you’re super sweet!!
    Hahah omg yes, that’s such a perfect way to describe it!
    And omg sure! You’re so sweet- I’d love to talk to you :)
    Ok, Hamilton was absolutely amazing!! Literally so perfect words can't describe! And Harry Potter is the best comfort book ever! It's just so magical and not the cringy type of magical- if that makes sense XD

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

re : ah, sorry for the late reply! i just saw your comment you had put up 27 days ago lol. and yes, the devil's coming! no time to spare. so gotta go! goodbye!