Writing4Life

#BLM
Welcome to my profile!
I'm Ruth :D
15

Christian ✞
Homeschooled
ENFP-T
Actor
Equestrian
Singer
Pianist
Musicals ♡
Learning le Français ~u~
Want a review? Just ask!
Just your friendly neighbourhood writer..

My fwends are awesome :D (Awesome Sienna, Draco Malfoy and Wolfypop; you're awesome!)

Friends are Family

Friends cry with you. Friends laugh with you. Friends share every moment of your life. Friends are the family you choose, and the pals who are with you for the rest of your life. A comforting hug, a hand in yours, sleepovers becoming wakeovers as you talk and laugh the night away. Friends will buy you food, but best friends will eat your food is an appropriate quote! Singings songs at the top of your lungs, dancing at midnight (generally waking up our families), reenacting scenes from favourite movies*, and talking and talking and talking for hours. Friends are family. 
*shoutout to Awesome Sienna and Draco Malfoy ;) You know what I'm talking about :)
(everyone's got an act!)

• Abrianna

Re: Thanks for the comment! Oh those are all cool ideas! I've thought about being a life guard as well. Good luck with your acting dream! Oh and I saw on your mtr that you like Louis Tomlinson, he is my favorite he has such a lovely voice and his songs are just perfect.:)

• Nikki

re: hi! thank you so much for the warning. i really dont know what is happening right now. everything seemed to be all right. i'm also not sure how to ask about this entire situation. but, dont worry. im here for you! <3

• ~Aurora~

this is so sweet, i love it
    Re: ty <3

• buddingauthor

Haha, this is so short and sweet! Loved it!
    Re: Yesss, I love Agatha Christie but sadly I haven't read or seen The Murder on the Orient Express. I'm sure you did great in the play! I plan on reading the book soon, it's kind of shameful I haven't, hehe. But, I have seen Knives Out and it was AMAZINGGG

I love this! It's so true and you really captured the best parts of friendship.
    "sleepovers becoming wakeovers"- that was an amazing way to word it.
    "Friends will buy you food, but best friends will eat your food is an appropriate quote!" -so true! Amazing!!

• beth r.

YES 100% agree! great writing!
    re: wow! thanks for all the likes/comments!
    1.Ruth and Uncle Samson are actually Holocaust survivors! I've discontinued the story out of fear that it my come off as romanticizing that time period, which would be terrible.
    2. YES uggs are SUPREME (especially black)
    3. My thoughts on religion? Hmmmm- I mean, I'm honestly? Not sure?
    4. Lol you're too kind

• Awesome Sienna

Re Yep, sure. Are you doing it on a phone?

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Did you click on the arrow in the top right corner when you where viewing the picture after you had made it, then clicked on save to device?
    Because then it would be saved to your gallery, where you can easily draw over your face. Does that make any sense?

• Awesome Sienna

Re: I just changed it like normal. Doesn't it work for you?

• Awesome Sienna

Re: No...

• doodleninja

aww this is so sweet! love your entry to this prompt! and yes, long time since we talked! how you've been? school going well? :)

• Awesome Sienna

Re: IKR! I would love to see them sometime if they aren't too weird! :p

• WolfyPop

Re: awww Stellaaa! I had to walk to and from work today, and it was actually really nice walking in the cool :)

• WolfyPop

Heeyyy Ruth!! Random check in XD How've you been? Has it been raining at your place too? Aaaand, I've just joined the new group thingy, "Elements of Craft", have you? ^-^

• Awesome Sienna

Re: I think it's called ToonMe.

• Awesome Sienna

Re: My pfp is me turned into a Disney character. Do you like it!

• Draco Malfoy

Re: probably not, but not quite sure yet.
    Btw I love this! That was an amazing sleepover. I practically fell asleep as soon as I got home the next day! Can’t wait until we have another wake over. :)

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Na, I'm not going. But have fun and learn lots! That was an awesome sleepover! (I don't have an act!)

• Awesome Sienna

Oh, i just realised why you said everyone's got an act. I'm so dumb :(
    Go Anne!

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Yeah, i know. I wrote it at Char's house, she wrote and awesome poem too.

• Awesome Sienna

Oh thanks Ruth! This was great! Yes, I do know. I was laughing as I read this. XD

• WolfyPop

Re: You are tooo kind Ruth!!!! Thank you for the review! ^-^ oh, and yea it was for Monday Group :)

Btw, this such a cuuute piece!!! What the heckle, YOU are too cute ^-^

This is great. "sleepovers becoming wakeovers" is amazing I'm stealing that term.