Zirong

- INTJ
- CA Alumni
- typical Libra
- Ravendor
- author of 1 book
- tennis & track team
- animes!!!
- singing & song writing & flute
- a perfectionist and a dreamer :)

- CHECK OUT my gorgeous twin sister Starlitskies!!!

CHECK OUT ALSO my bestie&travel buddy&amazing poet Parisienne!!! And feel free to join our John Green Appreciation Society if you are also a fan of his amazing books!(and perhaps his Crash Course Series XD)

Dreamers can never be tamed :)

Currently reading: *Ariel* by Sylvia Plath - "Love set you going like a fat gold watch"

If you need a peer review just drop a comment under any of my pieces :)

Happy reading&writing~

The Meaning of Friendship

Friendship is --
hour-long phone calls and
midnight texts,
dancing in the rain until
we’re both soaking wet,
having someone
who’s seen me at my worst
yet still loves me best

• Parisienne

Wow this is gorgeous Zirong!! I'm just replying to your longer comment (sorry for taking so long) but I had to say straightaway just how much I love this !! It's perfect :)

Firstly, wooooww. I love your response to this prompt, and the formatting is just flawless. Amazing!

Re: Thank you so much for your comment. I'm Indian, and I live in India, so many people don't really understand what I'm trying to say. They brush it off, saying that you live in your native country, when in reality, I don't feel like I fit in anywhere. Your comment made me smile. Thank you once again!

• Starlitskies

awwwww. this is beautiful.
    P.S. - Hope you're doing well and that exams haven't been too tough. Sending love. <3<3<3 - your twin sis :)

• aalawrites

i love this so much!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aww, thank you and you’re welcome! :)

• Nikki

re: EEEEEE! IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE LORDE. IM CRYING RN!!!! omg i totally agree. the reason she isnt that popular is mostly cuz she hasnt made something new in a VERY long time. omg you listen to Alec Benjamin too!? i really love his music. i actually went through this phase where i refused to listen to any male singer (embarrassing) and believe it or not.... i actually made an exception for him!!!! ha im so happy to hear he was your spiritual support :)) also do listen to '400 Lux' by Lorde its my favourite song everrrrrrr.
    ooo! i actually didnt know you stayed in Singapore! how is it there?
    anyways, have a nice day!

• wavewriter

"having someone
    who’s seen me at my worst
    yet still loves me best."

You said it perfectly. Awesome writing!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

This is so sweet and relatable! I love the message and comfort in it! Everyone has a friend, you just have to find them. Gorgeous piece, and the format is great too!

• Kasilee

Aww this was so sweet! I love it!
    Re: omg thank u for all the sweet comments, I appreciate it alot! :)

• Nikki

re: eeee! thank you so much! i seriously just closed my eyes and said the word a couple times. its so weird... when we constantly repeat a word, it looses meaning and then you can mold it into whatever you like. haha. me and my theories
    girlllllll! i so agree. at night i feel like everything belongs to me, its my kingdom. also my mom realized that i am becoming a brain dead zombie.... so i may have to begin sleeping XD
    also i hope you dont mind if i make a music suggestion? you should TOTALLY listen to 'Lorde' (if you haven't already)
    Her pure heroine album is slightly old, especially since she hasnt made new music is a long time, but I LOVEEEEEE IT! let me know if you like it :)
    anyways, have a nice day!

Wow! This is so simple but packs so much emotion and I love that! The rhymes are so beautiful and the whole thing is so true! RE: Awww, thank you!

Re: Thanks! That's a really cool idea, but I wouldn't wanna steal his title.

• ~Zoe~

re: Thanks so much!

• Just_A_Memory

I love it!

• BriRiley

Haha! This is great! Re: Thx! No pressure btw :)

• Blue Jay

So true! This is amazing, it's so sweet.

*happy sigh*

• Avril

Oh this is beautiful. I love the last lines especially; they bring the whole piece togehter.