katnissromanoff

All the things I did, just so I could call you mine

ENFP-T

"Thank you for your consideration." - Katniss Everdeen

"I don't judge people on their worst mistakes." - Natasha Romanoff

I hope you enjoy the piece, which is based on a true story (for some reason that sounds fancy haha even though it isn't a fancy piece). I have finally written something new!!! Title suggestions are welcome!

Nine-Years-Old

13
I remember when we were nine and I was upset by the game we were playing.
I walked away looking for something else to do even though my friends were playing with you.
Despite the game being one you enjoyed, I heard footsteps behind me.
Instead of continuing to play with your popular friends, you told me that we could play what I wanted.
I was shocked by the kindness.
We walked back to the court and you made everyone switch to the game I wanted.
In retrospect, my dramatic selfishness was embarrassing.
But your kindness stood out.
And always will.

2

• Ava Marie

Re: Thanks
    This is so sweet, this person seems very nice.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Okay. Oh wow, yeah that’s interesting. And ahahaha I haven’t been in a relationship besides like a year and a half ago when we had our first school dance and this guy (my first crush) asked me out to it. We started texting but then I started to like him just as a friend and we basically sadly ignore each other now so there that :( I have zero courage in that department so it may not be for a bit plus I don’t trust easily XD If you decide to tell your crush well wishes to you as well :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks! And okay, so maybeee tell him. And ahaha I feel the same way, like I don't like telling the crush but I tell someone in my said class who tells someone else...you get the picture XD Right time would definitely be a must...our moms are friends so I see him often, now we hang out less cause of covid and our peers thinking we're "together". Some of my friends ship us though...a good sign? I don't really think I'm his type though, he doesn't tell me about his crushes so I don't really know his type XD He's more of the kid who teases girls and guys hanging out, especially at our youth group, but it's funny because then he gets annoyed when people tease us. idk does any of that make sense or mean anything? And you deserve to know! I know, it made me sad when he did it to me to :/ But the piece was great!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Aw this is so simple and sweet :) I can relate.
    I hate to put this on such a beautiful piece, I know I don't you well, but I saw you thanking Jacob Houston for his comment. I'm saddened to say that his comment was a mass comment, otherwise known as copy and pasting a comment onto many people's work without even reading the pieces, and not meaning the comment at all :( He is right about this piece though, but it's unfortunate he does this. He's done it many times before and it's very sad, I thought you had the right to know. I've spoken to him about it, he said he would stop but clearly that's not the case :/ Again, it's a beautiful piece though and I really hope he stops doing this it's hurtful and unfortunate
    -Delphi or DJ

• Ellington Stone

Aww, this is adorable!! I love the nostalgia!!

Re: Thanks so much!!

Aww gosh wait this is so cute

• nolongeractive

Re: Of course, thanks so much!

• nolongeractive

This piece is stunning and has so much emotional meaning and power! I love the incredible word choice and the impact of the piece; it really demonstrates your talents in the best ways!

re: thank you!! :)

re: right?? I seriously hope it doesn't get postponed AGAIN....

AWwww this adorable and it melted my heart :)

• useless :)

aww i love this, it's so sweet! :)
    re: thank you so much!! oh yeah, haha. katniss is such a cool character. i love the hunger games too!! doesn't everyone tho ;)

• Avril

Aw this is so sweet!!

• Tachi

I like the friendship shown here, it a really nice piece.

re: yeah, it is tough. I just don't like being indecisive on things and I feel like I am in this situation.
    YES! Katniss is like the only female character I have ever thought was cool in modern media. Natasha is cool too though, I wish her movie would hurry up and come out because I want to see it.

Aw, I love the friendship portrayed here. The one friend is so sacrificial and sweet. I would love to see this continued.
    Also, I love your Katniss and Natasha quotes.