Parisienne

18
Scorpio
Daydreamer, writer, artist and traveller
Coffee addict
Dreaming of Paris

Have a wonderful week everybody!!! :)

I See

4
It will get better
your loneliness will dissipate
in hatching acquaintances
I can see it now
the laughter you will share
your cheeks aching as a warm glow
spreads inside your stomach
the adventures you will go on
all those unknown destinations
that turn out to be your destiny
I see love too
unstoppable, undeniable
passionate yet safe
that bulldozes through your hurt
your insecurities
it will come
the light will break through
it always does.

re: oh man i wanna go to those places you've visited so bad! morocco was AMAZING! fruit stands and spices were everywhere! So many people and a monkey got to stand on my head! i also traveled to this berber village and they taught us how to make mint tea, tajine (which i love so much) and bread! it was so amazing and the views were spectacular. we took this hike to the hills and at dawn could hear each of the mosques in each village for the call to prayer. i dont follow the muslim faith but it was still beautiful to experience. i loved seeing the new cultures and people! oh man.. ill never forget it.
    I want to travel to europe so bad!! And i want to see the italian countryside. can you be my guide
    i have been to a lot of places in the US. more than most people that live here. the national parks are amazing--so so beautiful! i love mountains and trees!! prob a good thing since i live in the PNW lol
    re: ikr! I actually forgot about the couple until recently. it was so so sweet! Basically a fairytale..napping on the edge of the rhine river!
    do you have any fav travel memories!?

also I am sorry I am replying so late. the site wouldn't let me comment for a few days idky but they wouldnt go thru

• nolongeractive

Our song is out now on my page, let me know when you publish! Much love xo

• barelybear

Yesssss back again with the positive vibes! I love all your pieces so much!!
    I’m pretty proud that I did some revision for the test tomorrow uwu. Enthalphy change is all about the energy of a reaction (oh wow did that sound sciencey? I think that was nearly there hehe).
    Ahhh our set’s group chat has been a-flowing with outrage and panic lmaooo.

I’m glad you agree on the sports and the potatoes. If I ever become famous, I will publicly put it out onto the web that sweet potatoes are the spawn of a dark sorcerer. We must strive to crown the rightful potato queens - roasties and chips :D
    Mash can be like the palace guards or smth, because if it’s done well, then *chef’s kiss*

Ahhh well, other than being utterly hilarious wordplay and a commentary perhaps on my not-so-put-together mental state XD (to be fair, I feel pretty lucky and optimistic most of the time) barelybear was born from nostalgia. When I did the World Scout Jamboree, my unit (the amazing unit 69 - I swear people would literally try track us down as much as the Hong Kong contingent badges) named ourselves Brizzly Bears. And we became such a close family that I always want to keep something to remember them by. Welll, that and I didn’t want to put my name out there (ahah so much for that, with the CA social media thing now shjskssk. But that was before I really knew how welcoming the site was etc. Now I trust it a lot more.)
    Is yours about your love of France? I’d kinda always assumed that. I also adore the country, and desperately want to live there (aahhahajasehen a level French lmaooo)

Well anyways, have a great night!
    Ellie ^v^ (Experimenting with these emojis is super fun lel)

• nolongeractive

This is so good, you never fail to amaze! Also, I have a new song out if you wanna check it out and I also made some edits and additions to our collab if you wanna check it out!

• JonesyL123

This was so beautiful and heart-warming! I think this is something that so many people need to hear, your writing is just wonderful :)

• dilou

"it will come/ the light will break through/ it always does." i love this.

I love this!! It's so poetic and beautiful and I love how you end it on a sweet happy note!! I need to try doing that sometimes because I swear some of my poetry is just so sad! "your cheeks aching as a warm glow
    spreads inside your stomach" was sooo vivd in my mind and I could really see it and the last two lines were just so sweet!