Ramses IV

Saudi Arabia

14
She
Made in Pakistan
Quadrilingual
Music, anime, books, candles, the beach, and writing.
Book series in progress called "The Condemned Ones".

Have you ever just stopped doing whatever it is you're doing and just sort of looked around for a few minutes? Just observed the way everything happens, and how each thing we do might be changing the course of someone's life. I think it's amazing, to be honest. I sound like a creep, just saying that I watch people, but eh. You should try it sometime.

Watching

9
I have been watching us for a long time
The way we weave and intertwine
Like a spiderweb, made by each other 
How one thing leads to another
Dominoes falling, one by one
When you smile and a child smiles back
Innocence at its purest form 
I think life is beautiful
And we are life
So glorious, created by each other
Happiness in our hearts, given to us
And if one of us didn't exist
Everything would be different
Maybe I wouldn't be here
Writing this
And you wouldn't be reading it
Gears in your head wouldn't be spinning
Thinking about how all of this is happening 
Right here, and now
I am watching you,
But you are watching me

1

Wow! This is so incredibly beautiful! The imagery in the first few lines is beautiful, especially the "spiderweb" part because that was just... je ne sais quoi. :) Maybe this is just my interpretation but I honestly think this is one of the sweetest love poems I've ever read!! I love it so much!! RE: Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it and could imagine it!!

• Avril

Oh my goodness this is lovely!! I love how you said "watching us" in the first line, instead of "watching others". And this line: "When you smile at a child and a child smiles back" is beautiful wow! I love it when that happens haha.
    Also re: thanks so much for your comment!

• Parisienne

This is such a great piece!! I love the idea behind it and your message box too - utterly beautiful :)

• Busssy.Beee

"The way we weave and intertwine/ Like a spiderweb, made by each other / How one thing leads to another / Dominoes falling, one by one"
    Wow, the imagery in those lines are phenomenal! And it's so, so smooth. The way you blend each line with the next is just so so eloquent!
    And "I think life is beautiful / And we are life/ So glorious, created by each other/ Happiness in our hearts, given to us" these lines spill so much tenderness into this piece. It feels so heartwarming!

• BriRiley

Re: Thank you! Writing is one of the things that I have always loved to do, even before I actually started writing I would do copy work all day XD that sounds really nerdy. But thank you so much for the kind comment! It means so much to me, and I wish I knew you in real life! :D

• BriRiley

Oh this is so good! And the last line is so good! *inserts star eye emoji* this is so beautiful!