Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS TO EVERYONE!

“The Lord is my Shepherd,”

-Psalm 23

Dear Bangtan Boys

9
Dear BTS,

I know you will probably never read this, but I’m still going to write it.
 First off, I just want to say that I haven’t really known about you for very long. I’ll even admit that at first, I wasn’t quite sure if I was going to like your music. I had my doubts about you. But then I kept on asking questions learning, and now I understand so much more about what you stand for. And you are such a beautiful example of a family, of brothers, of making a family out of your fans. You have really reached unprecedented new heights as a group. And now I’m watching so many videos and probably driving people crazy with talking about you. 
Today’s the day of the Grammy Awards, and I really hope you win. You deserve it so much, for how hard you’ve worked to get here. You all have so much talent and skill, and you were nominated for a very good reason. You created the song Dynamite to spread positivity during a time when people were feeling down and more isolated and alone. I know you’ve been dreaming of getting a Grammy for a long time. Maybe today’s the day you finally make that dream come true.
  I know a lot of people don’t like you, and I think it’s because they don’t really understand who you are. They think you’re different and weird. You are different from other artists, but why do you think you were nominated? You’ve created a whole new perspective of Korean music in America, and that’s something to be proud of. Some people may not like you, and that’s fine if they choose that. But I look at it differently. I believe you are a group of kind, creative, talented guys who want to help encourage people with music, and you truly care about each other like brothers. That’s what I support. And I think that’s the message to take from your group.
  You have so many amazing qualities. You’ve made me laugh, and your music makes me feel things I guess I didn’t know I could feel. In the end, your true colors show through to the audience, and that’s why you’re so widely loved.
  If anyone wants to judge you, that’s their choice. But I say, don’t just look at a person’s appearance and decide what you think about them. Look at their actions, words, and personalities. I mean, sure you’ve made mistakes. You’re human. We’ve all made them, but the fact that you don’t strive to always hide your mistakes sets you apart from many other celebrities. In so many ways, you guys are seven of a kind.
  Thank you for wanting to help people. I know I haven’t known about you for as long as a lot of your fans, but I’m proud of you for going so far. I really hope you win tonight, and achieve the goal you’ve been wanting to reach for so long. 
  Stay happy, healthy, and safe. Keep lifting people up, and know we love you. Stay gold!

With much love,

Your ARMY, Eden
It’s taken me awhile to realize how I feel about BTS, and I think I finally get what they’re trying to do. If the people who judge them were to look past their differences, they could see that BTS are all such loving people. That’s what I want to be; a person who shows kindness and love to everyone. 

I hope everyone has had a great day! God loves you! <3333

• ChimChim_1

Re: Yeah! :3:3

• happygiggles

Re- I finished reading Looking For Alaska two days ago and now I’m reading My Heart and Other Black Holes, it’s quite thought-provoking and rather insightful having been through what I have! I love music! What genre/artist have you been loving lately?

• ChimChim_1

OMG, love the pfp your sis can really draw UwU!

• ChimChim_1

Re"<3<3<3P.s I LOVE THIS:3:3

• crystalline•galaxies

re: i’m doing well! what about you?
    alright, so i’m not bothering you with notifications? that was my main worry. if i’m not, then i’ll probably continue to notify (maybe only if it’s a piece i’m really proud of, though). just let me know if you ever want me to stop.

• WolfyPop

Re: Ahh dats cool ^-^ My bias is Taehyung XD And by the way this piece right here is so beautiful and sweet!! I really like your writing :)

• crystalline•galaxies

hello! i just wanted to check in; do you still want me to continue to update you whenever i post something? i know it's been a while since i've really mentioned it and i just wanted to be sure.

• V-Rose

Hey! It took forever but I finally wrote a new chapter for Flying On Broken Wings!!!

Re: Lol yea the time change got me too fs...

• mindfruit

I LOVE THIS!! Wow, I mean....you've just captured my thoughts exactly. I think this is why people love BTS so much; as you said, the way the care about each other like brothers and aren't afraid of revealing their mistakes is what really separates them from other artists and forges a personal connection between fans and the band. This is such a sweet letter, and the overall message of it is perfect — I think if we all just strived to be people who show kindness and love to everyone, the world would be a better place. Great work!
    Re: ah, okay! Yeah, I'd love to see her art, but if Zion feels uncomfortable, that's totally okay. I'm an artist as well so I know firsthand that sometimes art can be a personal thing.
    Oh yeah, I can't wait for their performance. I agree — if you've ever watched their performances for the MAMA (it's a big asian music awards show), you know that they go all out for these sort of things. I'll have to check out that Magic Shop performance, it sounds really good! Oh, I didn't know that about j-Hope. Thanks for informing me about that, and yeah, his energy is one thing I really like about him. Yeah, so the inspiration behind Spring Day is kind of unknown, but the major theory is that it's about the MV Sewol incident (the MV Sewol was a ship that sunk in 2014). BTS hasn't confirmed that, but there's been a lot of analysis on the music video and that's just what fans have come up with. Sorry, it's not a definite answer XD talk to you soon!

• nolongeractive

Re: You too!

• nolongeractive

Re: I am very well! And yourself?