Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

Is This Love?

7
A laugh, a smile
Teasing and giggling
Then serious talk,
About what's been and what's to come

And then a quiet grin
A look from across the room
Longing in secret, perhaps
Or speaking politely with so many hidden messages.

Two choices
Two young men
One young woman
With decisions piled upon her
Unsure of which path
When both are so different. 

• maria.

Whoa...your work never fails to blow me away! I love the " a laugh, a smile" because they're such small actions that to me mean the absolute world :)

• Ree Sethu

so intriguing!

Wow! I love this, it leaves so much up to the reader and kind of.. haha.. reminds me of every teenage dystopian novel ever XD This is really poetic and I love the formatting! I love the longing in secret? Or speaking politely with hidden messages part because it just leaves soooo much up to the reader and my brain is just working working working! RE: Omg thank you so much!! I'm glad it touched you! :))

• SamRose

So good! Nice job! :) I love how mysterious yet obvious the message is that you are trying to portray.