WolfyPop

yee XD

17
Female
A writer only in my free time :P
Love to write Poetry ^-^
Kpop fan XD
Reader
Artist ("art.andboba" on insta)
Subway Worker :P
Chicken Lover!!!!
Christian ^-^
Chocoholic :P
Just trying to have fun XD

LEZZ GET FAMOUS

All of my writing is just for fun or just little emotional pieces that I've written... However, I would still love some constructive criticism ! Thanks ^-^

Ignored

8
She looks up at you with tiny eyes,
Who's feelings cannot be disguised.

Every careless scar she bears,
Still looking for the one who cares.
This can interpreted to anyone's situation/feelings. However, I wrote this with a very specific pet in mind. We own chickens, and a few years ago we hatched our first chick. This chick turned out to be a boy and we could not keep him. It was a very emotional time, and I always felt like nobody seemed to care about the chick itself. I knew it was scared and unhappy, and it turns out that the place we sent him to ended up killing and eating him. I only found this out quite a bit later, and it really was the cherry on top... I feel like this piece is just to all the animals that are forgotten, ignored, or not cared about enough.

Wow! This is so beautiful! I love this! Also awww, I'm so sorry about your chicken, I hope he's now in chicken heaven. Reading that just made the piece so much more emotional! RE: Awww, thank you so much!! You're so kind and I'm so glad you liked the formatting! :)

Oh my goodness that's terrible! Poor chickie :(

• Grigo

I love how it is short and original but still powerful. Small but mighty. but I still like it for its shape and beauty keep going and if you post I will be sure to check it out