~rain~

She/her | Christian | Softball, Tennis, Gymnastics | Guitarist | Marvel fanatic

"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword."

Est. November 2020

Come say hello to me, don’t be shy :) I promise i’ll be kind.

Thank you all for 190+ followers- so so so close to 200! I appreciate all of you- you’re all lovely supporters and i couldn’t be more grateful.

Please be sure to go follow my lovely WtW twin, Delphiruns2theocean! She has amazing pieces and is a lovely friend, Also check out beth r, serein, Cosmogyral, and flying_elephant10. All of them are extremely talented writers and such kind people!

Go write something inspiring!!! You could change the world!

goodnight

6
goodnight to all things
for i hope that tomorrow brings
the joy and happiness that you sing for
goodnight
sleep tight
don't let the bed bugs bite
don't have the worst of night fights
i am with you
worry no more
i had to tell this to my brother... he's still scared of there being squids under his bed (don't ask)

Hahah love the footnote!! And wow, this is very simple but very poetic, I love it! I may have to start saying this to my little sister XD RE: I'm sorry this is so late but I legit just found out about RE's and awwwww, your comment was sooo sweet and totally brightened my day! It really encouraged me to keep writing prose poetry so thank you!! :)

• Jasmin khawar

So lovely! I'll remember this poem before going to bed cuz I'm having nightmares (not a lot) XD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I posted another chapter of A "Real" Girl on my profile if you want to check it out :) There's more detail like you suggested and more to come as well :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Awwwwwww this is so sweettttttttt!!!! I love it so much!

• ~rain~

it was supposed to be frights, not fights... oops