Deleted User

very, very small edits.

the sun will rise again (footnotes)

15

and when the sun sets and the shadows emerge
from that dark hell of sadness and misery
crowding the fiery heart and blowing out its flame with a breath from putrid lips
Hope will whisper her seductive message of inspiration
tickling your ear with the sound of ringing bells.
in your hand she will place a spark, shining bright against against the Stygian sky
a tiny golden drop from the rays of Faith, the last in this bleak world.
and you will blow--
you will feed it with oxygen, and breathe into it life and coax it into a flame
you will raise it high and light the sky with raging red tongues of fire
licking up the shadows and spitting them back into hell.
and Hope will look you in the eye and smile
"the sun is risen again."
I made some very small edits to this. Thank you to Delia Rune for reviewing this piece!!

Look--I tried. This is REALLY out of my comfort zone, I tend to write about darkness and tears and all, but sometimes, we need to change things up a bit, and provide a bit of inspiration. 

To anyone reading this: look. You will have some days when you feel down. I know I have a lot of them. And people like me can try to tell you that you have every right to happiness, and that you are an amazing person. You are, and so, so, so much more! But in the end, it isn't any of us who helped you to happiness. It's you. You picked yourself up. You got back up again. And you should be proud of that. Because that takes a lot of courage. 

Lol I am obviously very bad at this motivational speaking (writing) thing. I'm sorry if this makes no sense. Just know that you are never alone--even when it feels like there is absolutely no one in the world going through what you're going through. There are so many people (including me) who care. Love you all!

1

And oooh ok, sooo I changed what I’m doing a bit- here’s the link to a post (scroll to the footnotes) that’s going to explain what I’m going to do with my book.

You made empowerment so poetic!! I literally just love this Serein, “ Hope will whisper her seductive message of inspiration / tickling your ear with the sound of ringing bells.” was one of my favourite lines- it was just so sweet!! And nooo, you’re an amazing motivational speaker!!
    RE: Awww you’re too too sweet Serein!! Thank youuu!!
    Of course and ooh yay! Haha, that’s alright, after all half of poetry is using words in ways that they’re not supposed to be used!

I love the last line. It's so beautiful. This piece overall is very inspiring.
    Re: thanks for your support...all of this is just so complicated

• Avril

This is beautifully written and so inspiring!!
    "and Hope will look you in the eye and smile/'"the sun is risen again'" - This ending made me feel so joyful haha!

• Livsnjutare

I love the message!! And the poem is such a beautiful and wonderful work of art! Awesome job!
    re: aww! Thank you so, so much!!! I'm glad to be one of your followers too!

I love the message in this piece! It is so uplifting!!
    Aw your footnotes is just so sweet<3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah, I mean, their vocals are just amazing. Like, I’m in love with all of their voices! Yes, I agree about RM and V, though it doesn’t bother me, it’s just that they’re still perfecting their English. But like, all the range of their voices is sooooo awesome. V’s voice is so low, but it’s gorgeous, JK has amazing range, Suga’s voice just carries so much emotion, Jimin sounds slightly angelic in certain songs, lol, and I could keep going, but I’ll spare you! XD But Yes, it’s beautiful.
    Ah, okay! Yeah, I like their slower songs and faster songs, but everyone has their own preference. Also, have you heard Jimin’s solo Promise? Man, it’s beautiful!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aww, thank you!! :)
    Yes, Stay Gold is gorgeous. And uplifting; I think that’s what I like so much about it (and the vocals!!!). Also, The Truth Untold is one of my favorites (not gonna lie, I’ve got a lot of favorites! XD). LOL, I literally laughed about the Kermit the Frog thing! XD XD Yeah, the first couple lines threw me off at first, but then I just kinda started appreciating the difference in the tone, I guess. It just starts out kind of solemn. V doesn’t always enunciate a whole lot, and who can blame him; I mean, he doesn’t even fully speak English, does he? But anyway, he has a cover song of Someone Like You by Adele, and I really like it. He skips the second stanza, but his voice is just so beautiful. They all are.
    Ah, I understand that. Yeah, my wall has a lot of posters (and I’m not done yet, XD). She unstanned? Any particular reason?
    Ah, Sweet Night is just a song that’s been resonating with me a lot recently. :)
    Also, I don’t mind long comments at all! :D

• Nikki

oh this is such a lovely piece!! im so happy that you came out of your comfort zone and tried something new. and this is beautifulllll!
    re: omg! that is so cool. ha that's totally okay. i know soo many twins who look like complete opposites. i know ur beautiful no matter who ur related to ;)
    omg wow. that sounds really stressful. i just hateeeee essays :( idk why but i suck at them. so i hope you do good at that :)
    also no stress AT ALL. its totally not a big deal. take your time to review anything you like. :)

• BriRiley

Ooo! You did a good job! Its so beautiful!
    Re: Thx! And don't tell me you are scared of fire now too!!! That was not my intention XD

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thank you! ;w;

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: No don't be sorry. Congrats on the first place win! :)
    Also, this is a really nice piece!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: I know right? My sister is about my height and likes to tell me that ALL the time. I'm about 5 feet tall and everyone around me are GIANTS. I'm 14 and my own family questioned what grade I was in- my uncle thought I was in 6th grade-
    Thank you for letting me rant back :]

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: awwwww, thank you so much! Yeah, I poured a lotta emotions into that lil poem.... so thank you for the support.
    Yeah, I understand. But Stay Gold is uplifting, and I listen it it all the time. On repeat. XD I’m well, thank you! A bit tired, but pretty well. Also, have you listened to Sweet Night by V?! Ahhh, it’s legendary! (Also, I think I’m starting to be more like your sister; I’ve got a whole wall devoted to BTS pictures, lol, and my sister is NOT super happy about it) And you’re more than welcome; I’m happy to talk anytime!

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so much, that means everything!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey! How are you doing?

• nolongeractive

This piece is stunning and has so much emotional meaning and power! I love the incredible word choice and the impact of the piece; it really demonstrates your talents in the best ways!

• katnissromanoff

Wow, even though it's out of your comfort zone, it's so good!!!! Amazing job!!!!