writergirl79

Ireland

13
loves to ...
write fictional stories
draw
bake
and learn new things

I would like to receive true feedback. Whether it is good or bad. Thank you

Equality for all

Why should people be ignored or bullied just because they are different? If we were all the same the world would be boring and it would feel like all the laughter, fun and creativity has been removed. It would be horrible but that is what is going to happen if we don't treat each other equally. Just think about Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King, they fought for equal rights for black people and even now black people don't get the rights they deserve. It is not right that some people have to live their lives being judged because they aren't good enough, smart enough or  they are different. We should all be happy to be who we are and not feel like we are not accepted in this world. People should be judged on who they are on the inside and not what they look like on the outside.

1

• BriRiley

Re: do you mean guys? Idk what buys means other then paying for something and then getting it. *shrug*

• BriRiley

Re: oh and they take care of the stars in the sky, I was thinking naming the book star keepers? Do you have a better one?

• BriRiley

Re: Okay this is the plot I’ve thought of, so the MC is a girl (we can change that if you want) and she is in charge of making sure everything is in order at all times, so pretty much first mate. I’ll let you decide on what she looks like and her name. So the plot is that for years no one has been to earth because they are all pirates living in the sky, so they have a race between all the pirates to see who can get to earth first, and after a while they realize that one chip is taking the others out, destroying them so that they have a better chance at winning. Idk what the prize is? So the bad guys try to destroy the MC ship and kill everyone, but they only manage to kill the captain so that the MC has to become the leader. You can change anything if you want. :)

• writergirl79

thank you so much you are great I am going to follow you

RE: Hi writergirl79, thank you so much for your comment and I am definitely playing around with a few new pieces to post.
    Awww, I’m glad you thought my piece was so great but don’t let it take away from yours. I’ve read it over and it’s really great! I’ll leave a review later today (I have school right now) with more specifics. Thanks again and I hope you have a great day :)
    And welcome to WTW!