anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: female

Christian/actress/gymnast/content creator/ "part time ahaha" writer

I try to lead and serve others! All pieces are either about Christ, that you're good enough, fun realistic fiction stories, or POVS etc

Have fun writing! Be you, and be confident! I am here to inspire you!

A quote or message to help you when writing - "Start writing no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on" This describes you so well because you have ideas and it's so unique and incredible! :) <3 And remember to always leave the faucet on (unless your not doing dishes)

Just so let you know ahead of time I wrote many inspirational things and some may be Christian, for the r ones that are specifically Christian it will have [Child of God] Also I hope my profile picture gives you hope! Have a wonderful day!

Today’s word- Impossible

8
Impossible. 

That word is literally full of negativity. But is it? 

Audrey Hepburn said that, “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible.”

To be honest we are the ones make the word into a negative concept. When really impossible is should be two separate words. It should be a way of saying that when your struggling it is possible to do something. It any help hard, it may be difficult. But remember what we said yesterday, grit?

It’s the way we talk to our selfs, negative self talk, let’s turn that to positive self talk. My coach told us that fear is an opportunity for joy! So what may seem impossible is actually possible and will provide you with happiness once you are able to do it. So give yourself that joy! She also said that all the negative self talk that you’d say to yourself, would you ever say that to others? Well the obvious (hopefully) answer is no. So don’t let yourself talk that way. Love yourself.

The world is full of joy! The world is full of adventure. God created such a beautiful place I believe. So enjoy that! Don’t let what seems impossible stop you. Fear is an opportunity for joy. What seems impossible is only that if you make it, but can be possible if you make it.

We must make the impossible possible!

It’s all about your mindset. So to help with that, answer these questions in your journals, comments, or journal entry’s that can be shared with me!

1. What is impossible’s definition to you?
2. What is impossible for you?
3. What is possible for you?
4. What are the differences of both?
5. What are the similarities of both?

• books4life

THIS IS AMAZING!! a much needed positive boost so thank you.
    1. Something that one believes is not realistically going to occur or happen
    2. Being perfect and that's okay!
    3. Being my true self
    4 & 5. It's all about how I perceive myself. I think that being my self is perfect in a way which when you think about it is really just one thing that is based on your viewpoint. :)

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

Yeah, I saw this and it jogged my memory of the incident, which happened a quite a few weeks ago. I think it was in early February. But I really like this! It's a cool idea to write about different words. My answers are at the bottom of this. Keep on writing!

1. Something that seems like you can not do or can not happen.
    2. Like, what seems impossible? Maybe someone betraying me and getting away with it.
    3. My dreams (not actually dreams when you sleep, but what I hope for).
    4. I don't know how to answer this.
    5. I don't know how to answer this.

Awww, this is so sweet and I love the last sentence!!