~Aurora~

"You've got stars in your eyes, so let's paint the sky." - Hold on, Extreme Music

"I have loved the starts too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

Est - 13/12/2020

The elixir of the mind

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

2
Pit 
A deep abyss of darkness and despair is bound to lurk within the very recesses of our tragic minds. In every single human brain, a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions wreck havoc, rather relentlessly, yet they never fill in the gaps that have always been. Why, when we’re so full, are we so hollow? Perhaps an unsuspecting evil drained us of all we once were, or perhaps we’ve simply let fables of the past define who we should be, rather than who we desire to be. The human mind is a pit, but never once has that stopped us from taking a dive.

Sunrise
sunrise unlike any other, 
Unleashing the sins and woes it once held back. 
Raining down,
On the eyes which question the 
Reality of all there is. 
And the song it sings will tell us, the elixir to joy. 
Pit - (a 100 word story based on a randomly generated word - the story title should be the word that you generated (by alyanna))
Sunrise -  (an acrostic poem (in which each letter spells out a word or phrase) with your username (by BriRiley))

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: augh its sooooo good
    we meet new character's
    get some solangelo and caleo (tho I'm not a fan of calypso)
    AND PERCYS LITTLE SISTER

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: thanks!
    okay thoughts on Jason...
    I kinda hated him
    also did you read trials of Apollo?

• nolongeractive

Re: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, you are amazing!

Also, this piece is simply stunning and I cannot get over how excellent and emotional it is; I am so obsessed and inspired by your writing; it is insane and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!

Wow ok- 1) This, "simply let fables of the past define who we should be" is my absolute favourite of that and the ending! I love it! It's so thought-provoking! 2) Wow that was so beautiful! RE: Thank you :))