sci-Fi

call me fi // she/they
CA alumni
POC and LGBTQ+ lives matter
feminist
cuz its too cOoOLLdd...
book recs plsss <3 goodreads: philoso_fi

Juliet - Cavetown
03:12 ●━━━━━━─────── 4:28
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"But wasn't that what every girl dreamed? That she'd wake up and find herself a princess? Or blessed with magical powers and a grand destiny? Maybe there were people who lived those lives...But what about the rest of us? What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary. That was how you survived when you weren't chosen, when there was no royal blood in your veins. When the world owed you nothing, you demanded something of it anyway."
- Inej Ghafa, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

don't you dare forget me

8
You're the best person I've known in a while
You helped me through so much, and I try to return the favor but I feel like I do so little
I need you now, it's over, I'm attached
So please
for the love of every deity that may exist in the multiverse
don't forget me when you leave. 

hey guys, that one rat from ratatouille is moving states and I'm scared they're gonna forget me
today's the last time I'll probably ever see them in person and i'm freaking out because right now they're next to me watching TikToks but soon they'll be a whole freaking timezone away. and since i'm a super introverted person who bottles up their feelings and doesn't talk to anyone, lemme just--
YOU IDIOT I LOVE YOU YOU'RE AMAZING AND IF YOU FORGET ME I WILL LITERALLY CRY UNTIL I DIE. 

• maria.

re: thank you so much for your comment - I'm not sure how but you managed to put everything I wanted to say in a really well-spoken way :)

• maria.

oh I can totally relate, especially as I'm super introverted too! M best friend moved to canada for two years and I was so worried that I was going to lose her but luckily we kept in touch. She came back to visit me one summer only NOBODY told me and I was performing so I was literally sobbing while singing - it was fun :) The thing about friendships is that they don't ever truly end. Even if you don't speak again, which I highly doubt will happen, the effect that the friendship will have had on you will remain for the rest of your life and it'll live on in that way :)

awwww this is so heartfelt and the ending is super powerful! I can really relate to when my best friend moved away! and also omgg! You write with each other- or at least in the presence of each other! Ahhh, that makes me miss pre-COVID and having my friend who creative writes with me. I know it’s sooo scary right now but if you’re really close, you can always stay in touch and when you’re older, maybe hang out again (ahhh, I know my comment isn’t super happy, I’m just trying to tell you what I’ve learnt from having my best friend move a few years ago) But even if you talk a bit less, they’ll never forget you- because friendship and memories are forever :))

awww dude I'm the exact same way (and guess what? you're unforgettable--they won't forget you!!)
    much much MUCH love *agressively throws hearts in your face*

awwwwwwww well luckily now there's this neat thing called zoom -- have you heard of it? it's one of those newfangled internetty things that kids do all day. it's pretty cool i guess
    ;) i KNOW they won't forget you because you're wonderful and they're wonderful and best friends are special things and zoom sucks but if you can see your friend than maybe it's okay :) wishing with all my heart that you guys can stay bestiesssssssss :D
    <3

• Zirong

I agree with Blue Jay that this is so sweet and meaningful. I believe you mean the same to them as what they mean to you so they will definitely keep you in their heart :)

re: thank you XD

• Blue Jay

This is so sweet and meaningful. I hope that you don't forget each other either, you two seem like good friends :)

• nopenopenope

best friends, real true best friends don't forget about one another.