Jj101

“Life is like a Camera. Focus on the important, capture the good times, and if it doesn’t work out, take another shot!” Ziad K. Abdelnour

“Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain.” - anonymous

If my writing can make even just one person feel a little worthier, a little less alone, (or entertained) for even a few seconds, that’s enough for me.

Joy and astonishment

2
he says it so calmly 
Like it’s no big deal
But when the words 
Come through the screen 
And reach my ears
I’m in aw 
It takes a moment for it to sink in
It’s unbelievable 
I’m filled with joy
It courses through my veins 
I’m surprised 
In astonishment 
I text my friends 
We’re all surprised 
And now we’re all a little worried too
Because this is our first time
Yet still 
We feel
Joy and astonishment.
We placed 3rd overall for Science Olympiad and are going to STATES!! OMG!! YAY!! 

• Blue Jay

CONGRATS! Good luck at state :)

Re: Oh my, no! don't change your spelling cause of me! It's probably just cause I live in Canada, and I still knew what you were saying! Plus, it adds some personality :)

Wow the beginning 4 lines are my favuorite- all of it's written really well though!! OMG, that's SO amazing!! I'm so happy for you (even though I don't know you)! You're going to do amazing! Great job!! (p.s. I think in all your joy and astonishment you accidentally spelt "awe" as "aw" but that also may just be how you spell it so idk :)) Have a great day :))