Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY!<3

Who else is going to the summit?!?!

WELCOME TO SATURDAY NIGHT FANGIRLING WITH ROHAN! <3

Not-So-Simply Me

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

13
Rarely silent for long
Openly sensitive 
Horse loving 
ARMY
Not your average girl, I suppose 

Striving to honor God with my actions and words

Doing my best to help others
Every moment is time I want to spend well
Finding out who I am
Embracing my strengths 
Not letting haters change me
Determine my weaknesses (we all have them)
Eden is my real name
Rohan’s Defender is how you came to know me

All these things spell out my name, but they also show so much more.

This is who I am.
From the prompt: write an acrostic poem (in which each letter spells out a word or phrase) with your username. Thank you to BriRiley for the awesome prompt!! It was really fun and helped me reflect on myself more.

How is everyone?

Wow this was awesome!! And let me get to know you a bit! And I love the ending- it adds so much personality! Also wait- are you talking about the peer review summit? I was there too (although 10 minutes late because I forgot and was sleeping in- I still can't believe I forgot lol)! We might have seen each other! RE: Aww, of course! Hi Eden, nice to meet you too! As you've probably seen- my name is Nyla! Hahah, fangirling is always the best although I give up after like a week and move on to the next thing/person! I like reading and writing (obvi XD), debates, soccer, baking, and painting! What's your favourite book?

Re: You're welcome! I'm doing pretty well. Can we talk in our other place when you get the chance? Just message me if/when you can and I'll reply.

• WolfyPop

Re: aww hiii Eden! I'm Rachel ^-^ And btw.. I'm an ARMY too XD I thought it was cool when I realised you were :P haha have a good day ^-^

• happygiggles

Re- Sorry for taking so long to reply! I’ve been doing pretty good, my mental health started to decline a bit but feeling better now! I’ve been reading lots lately! How have you been doing, been up to anything fun lately?

• nolongeractive

This is so beautifully done, you have so much talent, and I love how much raw emotion it has! I really love the title too, it adds so much essence to your words.

• mindfruit (semi-active)

re: So the bobbleheads I have are called Funko Pops — maybe you've heard of them? Anyways, I have one of Luke Skywalker when he's training with Yoda (there's even a Yoda strapped to the Funko Pop's back), one of Chewbacca from Solo, and one of BB-8. Then I have one of the god Odin from Marvel/Norse mythology (he's Thor's father) and then I have a j-Hope and Jungkook one, which are my favorites. Abraham Lincoln, not bad! XD
    Ah, I see. That's so cool, I'd love to see more of Zion's work! Heheh glad she can get practice and you can get pictures of BTS XD. Yes, I did know about BTS performing at the Grammy's, but I did not know that it was tomorrow. So thank you very much for the reminder! I feel the same way as well, if I remember correctly winning a Grammy has been BTS' dream for the longest time (especially Suga's), and so I really hope they can get it! They definitely deserve it — they can sing, they can dance, they write amazing songs, and they can perform like crazy. Ah, Spring Day! Yeah, it's definitely sad and emotional — but it's a great song nonetheless.

I'm back at this piece and I think it's really cool that it flows nicely, which is very hard to do in an acrostic poem

Re: Hey, im good hbu?

• WolfyPop

Whoa, I read the piece and thought it was really cute and well written, and THEN I see the footnotes! What a creative prompt, and you did very well with working with it ^-^

• V-Rose

This is awesome! And definitely you!

• nolongeractive

This is so interesting and meaningful, and your title is so fabulous. Your writing is certainly going places and I cannot wait to see what you do next xo!

• mindfruit (semi-active)

and btw nice pfp! Is Jungkook also Zion's bias?

• mindfruit (semi-active)

re: me too! can't wait to see everyone, I'm so excited :) yes, that's exactly how I feel about Fitz. Just......~insert angry noises~ Keefe is definitely more mature when it comes to Sophie, I think. They have a really great connection. And yes, Tam — there's just something about his personality that makes him likable.
    We made it to the weekend XD Oh, that's cool! Room decorating is pretty fun. I'm more of a minimalist when it comes to my bedroom, but I do have a few bobbleheads and stuff around. School has been going great, I think we might be going back for hybrid learning in two weeks, so that's pretty exciting!

re: yes it's so cool! they're on a roll...

re: aha your sister is kinda like me I guess (music wise--I can't draw)
    No no I know what you mean--like, they're faces are perfect. It's like--how???
    Aha yeah I forget what video I saw of that. Either it was something like "bts as they're zodiac signs" or like "emotional bts moments" one of the two lol.

re: bro your pfp is so good! It looks exactly like him your sister is so talented!
    Ah I'm so glad you enjoyed them! The truth untold actually took a couple listenins for me to like haha. But now it's like my favorite sad song.
    Oh yeah don't feel pressured to check them out :)

re: I just listened to Magic Shop, and to be honest, I didn't love it. It's ok, but it's not my favorite one of their songs.
    Ooh that's cool! I didn't know mindfruit introduced you! Awesome!
    Aaaa they are VERY different. Ateez is kinda more intense music. Like, VERY intense. It can be harder to get into ateez than bts. They do have some chill songs too though. I don't know, it's hard to explain unless you listen to some of their music (I reccomend "I'm the one (fireworks)" "Thanxx" and "light" if you wanna see what i mean. Some of their music is more intense than that too. That's not too bad) You don't have to listen to any of their songs if you don't want to, though, I totally understand haha and won't be offended.
    O yeah i've heard something about an album but don't know anything about it! I'll be on the lookout for more information! :)

re: Ahaha that's a long story.
    My friend started liking kpop in maybe late 2017 or like 2018. It was mainly BTS and this other group that had just debuted called Ateez (which I stan haha) but all I knew about was that she like BTS. I only learned that she had liked ateez since 2018 like yesterday. I thought she had discovered them later on.
    Ok. Moving on.
    The first kpop song I heard was fake love and then idol haha. I thought kpop was the horrible weird thing--I don't know I just didn't like it. So yeah skip to 2020, we're in quarantine, and my sister starts getting into kpop when my friend started emailing her song reccomendations. I really started liking kpop when I heard "answer" by ateez. I really liked that song, then I heard "filter" (fire song by bts) and then I kept hearing more and more songs that I liked and I started listening to a wider variety of kpop. Yeah. That could have been a lot shorter. How bout you?

re: I'll definitely listen to Magic Shop tomorrow (it's really late here lol)
    Yeah actually I wonder that too. I'm kinda weird--it takes me years to decide whether or not to stan. I honestly don't think I will. I don't enjoy all their music, and I'm simply content with just listening to some of it. Most of the kpop I listen to is not BTS, so I don't feel like I'll stan (yet).
    I guess it's really up to you! You definitely should stan if you feel like it! Once you like a lot of their music and have a bias you should be able to call yourself and ARMY :)

re: Ooh I've heard all of those except for Magic Shop! I should check it out!!
    My favorites would probably be "the truth untold" "airplane pt 2" and "stay gold". Especially the truth untold. My go to song for when i'm in a sad mood :)

OO very nice!! I love it!
    re: aha yes jungkook's vocals are very good. I like Jungkook he seems so hardworking and he's kinda funny (lol they all are)
    Do you have a favorite song?

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Nice nice nice nice — for a second there I didn't even realize it was an acrostic poem but I love it (that apostrophe had me really confused for a second lol). Beautiful work, and as F'Otter put it, you described yourself wonderfully. love that ARMY by the way heheh
    Re: aw, you're so welcome! :) Same, I'm extremely excited for the summit (well, besides the fact that it'll be 6 in the morning on a Saturday, but I'll sacrifice sleep for the opportunity to see the WtW community sorta in person). I will be attending as a CA alum, but I'm not exactly sure to what extent I'll be speaking. I'll definitely be leading some exercises though, as it said in the form. Glad you enjoyed Kotlc, I'm pretty mad with Fitz as well lol. That's a solid top three you have there! I think my favorite character would have to be either Dex or Tam, though I'm a little disappointed that the series is becoming (MILD SPOILER ALERT) increasingly Fitz-Sophie-Keefe. Oh cool, just brace yourself because the Stormlight Archives is pretty long and some parts are a little dull. Ah, I see. I am doing well, how about you?

re: I am so oblivious...just read your pfp haha.
    I don't exactly stan BTS (my sister does) but I do like a lot of their music!! I'd be totally down to talk about them :)
    If I did stan, my bias would definitely be Suga. I just love how completely honest he is. I also relate to him a lot--I just want people to leave me alone and let me sleep. AND he is an AMAZING rapper. Like the TALENT.
    Alrighty dighty. hbu?

(was that last comment even grammar? XD)

Ooh I love the strength with which you write this.

Ahh this describes you wonderfully! I'm great how are you? And thanks for your kind comment on my piece, it made me smile :)