Dark chocolate

Myanmar

Myanmar
16 in three months
ENTP
Gemini
Extroverted(I think so?)
I like reading, writing, chocolate, coffee, astronomy and lazy afternoons.
I mostly leave the things I started unfinished.
I am quite sure I am addicted to coffee at this point.

I, myself, am still trying to improving my writing. So it would be very helpful if you leave a peer review on one of my works. Thank you! I hope you enjoy my writing.

Recipe for a perfect day (quick and simple)

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

4
Trying to build a perfect day can sometimes be overwhelming and can get distracted by unplanned occasions. But worry no further, because dark chocolate’s quick and simple recipe for the perfect day is here to save the day.

Step number one - Just wake up! No hitting the snooze button, rise from that messy bed and shine for the day ahead.

Step number two - make your bed. Make that messy bed like the president is gonna sleep on the exact bed. While this does not make your day perfect right away, it is gonna pay off when your body automatically leads you to bed.

Step number three - romanticize your surroundings, pretend that you are in a Studio Ghibli movie and that everything around you is beautiful. Everything is art!

Step number four - try to smile as much as you can throughout the day. See that newspaper boy doing his daily work? Smile at him! See that old man that sits in the park everyday? Smile at him! (Note: make sure you smile on right occasions, or else you can look like a maniac)

Steo number five - when everything’s done for the day, go to your bed which you made for the president in the morning and sleep (realize that you are the president!). 

And this is the recipe for a perfect day.

Note: I hate to say this to you when you have read everything above but a perfect cannot exist. It will always get disturbed by something or someone. The least we can do is make our day better than before. And the most effective way to make your day better is to have a positive mindset. Good luck making your own perfect day.