Nyla

15

I don't know if I like this. Just late night rambling.

Writing

9
When I sit down
I type one word
Then another soon comes to follow
Tumbling out like a gumball machine
I just can’t help it
But if others seem to appreciate my vomit
Then, all the better
Ok, I don't even know what this is lol.

• ~wildflower~

Re: oh I’m so sorry - I forgot to reply to your message! Thanks for going to so much effort with the Google docs thing, but I think I might still have to opt-out :( My google account is about to run out of storage so I had to delete a couple things including Google docs, and I don’t think I have the time right now to work out if there’s a way I can use Google docs without using storage or come up with another solution to that issue. Sorry! Good luck with it all <3

• nolongeractive

This is so amazing and I love the idea so much, it is really cool! I am obsessed with the word choice in this and I cannot get over your talent! I cannot wait to see what else you write! Also, some of my new songs are out if you wanna check them out!

• barelybear

Awh I definitely appreciate your gumball vomit :D
    Yum..? Haha dw I think every writer on this site is like a tree, all blooming with new flowers and fruits. I guess I’d be a banana tree, with chocolate drops and the occasional potato. You seem like a mixture of pink and yellow blossom, like those rhubarb and custard sweets (ofc with gumball and bonbon fruits)

Anywayyy, I’m very excited today, because it’s Easter! Hope you’re having a great day and eating loads of chocolate c:
    Today also marks my half birthday (ik Ik it’s not a real “thing” but it means I am trying my absolute best to eat a ton of chocolate to mark my milestone of halfway to 33).

Re: aw thank youuuu! Yea idrk where “swot” came from, but it kinda just felt right to say it then ahah. Oh lel two windows seems like a good plan :D

Yeee I went on a cute little walk yesterday, to see what the farm down the road was doing. Then today we went all out and travelled to the woods near my sister’s friend’s house (bc they were meeting up). I love woods so much haha. These ones did not fail to excite. Aw omg an arty town!! Agh that sounds amazing! You just know it’s gonna be a good place when they give you advance poetry prompts (or warnings :p)

Oh my gosh smksks. Imagine my clumsy self bumping into Louis in a tea shop. I would literally be speechless. I swear, I’m so awkward I’d probably do some really embarrassing romcom thing like drool or trip over and fall headfirst into a pavlova. But, I guess it would be a great story to tell the kids one day... Okay you’ve got me fantasising again. I was gonna spill my master plan, but maybe not on a public forum haha :)
    Gah okay so he’s going to a drama college uni thing, and I probably won’t, but maybe one day I’ll write a script for him, and then sabotage his wife or smth. We’ll see, we’ll see hehe.

“Tsk tsk tsk,” oh wow Nyla with every comment you get more and more hilarious :D
    Maybe one day I will watch them (especially since my future bf will probably be cast as the next Tom Holland. It will be a duty.) Oof poor Niall :c haha
    Ach I find Harry way too cringey, and Zayn... welllll he’s Zayn.
    No no no don’t worry, I’m not a complete psycho. I don’t watch Riverdale, took one look at the whole gargoyle thing and though nope haha they’re just trying to get another season out of this. Agh I hate cringey thingsggsgs. But Cole Sprouse is still held in the highest esteem. I’ll take him, no matter his background.

Oh my the laryngitis really made that acrostic. Though to be fair, you’ve also had experience with Ls, and good on you for bringing in your expertise :p
    I would definitely hand that in to my primary teacher, with the undefeatable pride of a 7-year-old who just used 4 words over 6 letters. I would be the envy of the class with my little gold star sticker :D

As always, this made me grin so much :)
    Have a great Easter!

• Draco Malfoy

Love this!

• halle_cj

re: thanks! prolly mostly bc some of the poems i write on here are like formalized (?) versions of parts of my songs lol

also, I like this one. it's relatable in a kinda subtle way n I like it xo

• Booklover12

I actually really like this! I think it’s fun but at the same time perfectly conveys what it’s like to write. Keep up the great work!

Haha this sooo happens to me when I write!
    Re- Aw that is just so sweet! Thank you so much!! <3

• poetri

re: interesting interpretation! Actually it's about some friends of mine who are kind of the opposite of what you said lol...they see only one way of fulfillment (the farm, religion) and constantly bombard me with that. But very interesting, I love it when people tell me how they view things so thank you so much!