Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

Slytherin || District 1 || Abnegation || Libra || Samwise Gamgee || Han Solo || Chris Evans is mine || Newt || ENFJ-T ||

~Daughter Of Hades And Persephone~

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Albus Dumbledore

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

My heart breaks for George Weasley

30
Alone, George stands outside the Weasleys wizard wheezes and looks around. Diagon Ally doesn't look much different, the smell of magic flows through the air.

It has been months since everything. He inhales then exhales. Ginny had offered to walk with him but he declined knowing that he couldn't handle his own emotions nevertheless hers. George slowly steps into the shop, leading one foot in front of the other. 

"Georgey?" A voice calls from the back of the shop. George stands there stunned. The voice belongs to Fred. Without another thought, he calls for Fred. 

When he gets to the back end he sees nothing. Freds dead. He keeps repeating that phrase over and over in his mind until he can't take it. George slams his hand against the wall and screams.

Look in the message box!!

1

wow very emotional spin on this... great work

• books4life

STOP THIS BREAKS MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay now i'm calm but still heartbroken because fred was my fav.

I did it!!! It's a bit different, an extension of a small headcanon of mine :)

Hey Lata! I was wondering, could I do a continuation of this piece! I'm a bit obsessed with the Marauders period right now, and I thought I'd do one about Remus (Because, Sirius, Lily, James and Peter are gone) with a similar format.... Let me know if I can. I'd credit this piece as inspiration of course!!!

I've read only a couple of the Harry Potter books and I know about Fred dying just CAUSE but let me tell you this BROKE MY HEART. I can;t it's too sad.
    re: ahaha that's funny. Yeah dud I'm just SO tired at night--I go to bed at like nine.
    And yeah I like running until I'm doing a hard workout and I just want TO DIE.

• deep_breaths

my heart... aaaaaaaa

Wow...yeah, this is really touching. Fred's death hits me once again. I love that this is from George's perspective.

• Avril

Re: Thank you!! :)

• Avril

Ohh I love this! I haven't read Harry Potter in years, but this made me tear up! You did such a great job drawing out George's emotion.
    Also OMG Chris Evans is my secret crush haha

• alwayswriting

Hahaha
    oh, look at that
    my eyes are sweating
    weird
    hahahahahaha

(WHOEVER IS CUTTING ONIONS PLEASE STOP)

• ☃︎ KatelynsCupcakes ☃︎

Re: I Am Who I Am; I Am Unique, and So Are – Hi Lata.Brandon! I read your comment on my piece! Thank you for your kindness! Is there any way I can make it better? I'm all for improvement! Thanks, and have a good one!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Ugh my heart

• nolongeractive

This is so pretty and simple yet relatable. Your titles and topics are so unique and I can tell they are gonna change the world! I cannot wait to see what you do next!

• psithurism

Arg! Stop it, you're gonna make me cry!

• SamRose

Re: Aw thx. And yeah, it is so sad! I think it is since most of his happiest memories had Fred in them :(

• Kasilee

oh my gosh you just broke my heart with this!!!! thx for making this potterhead cry. Lol, but amazing piece

• Kasilee

Re: thank you so much, that means so much to me

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Aw thank you so much! And it is hard for me, the kind words mean a lot :)

• encapsulated_emotions

also lol re: did u follow me? cant find you on insta!

• encapsulated_emotions

omg ahhh this was so heart touching

• Ramses IV

*cries in potterhead*

• Bex

Oh, I absolutely love this! It is so heartbreaking to think about:,( I am 100% obsessed with Harry Potter and I cried so hard when reading Deathly Hallows. But I love this piece and it was beautifully written!!!

• SamRose

I know right!! I read somewhere that JK Rowling said George was never able to make a Patronus again :(

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Awwww as a Potterhead I always wondered what it would be like for George :( This captures it perfectly though!

• Draco Malfoy

Oh my gosh, love this! I am a Harry Potter fan and I have always thought about how George dealt with all that happened. This is pretty much captures all of that.
    Ps. Keep up the great writing

It's okay, I didn't need my heart anyway.

Also, you watch Evelyn Jackson? I'm obsessed with her Harry Potter edits.

Awwwww- you’re making me relive all the emotions I had when I read the books!! You wrote really well though and captured so much emotion! -and reminded me of my love for Harry Potter!