SunV

home is wherever i'm with you.

est. 11/10/19

Huge thanks to Ramses IV for the title idea!!!

Unrequited

11
You say you love me
I don't think I can love you
I wish I could dear
Umm....
Has this been written before? I feel like it has, so if anyone knows, let me know, I'll take this down.

If not, what do you think?

• Harzi

(Super late) re: Hi there! YES, Sleeping at Last and everything they have - from their covers to songs - are acckkk... I seem to regret not having to listen to them earlier. I can't stop recommending them to all my friends now, really XD.

Kalimba? Wow... what a choice. That tiny instrument sure has a lovely sound, but I hear, they're a little painful for the fingers. How have you been doing?

Also, I understand your struggle to pick a fave from the Hamilton songs XD. They're truly great! In fact, I first got interested with Hamilton when a classmate played some songs in speakers during our break. They're quite hard to forget.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for the late reply. Been super busy with school lately, and the internet connection in the area had been pretty bad. Glad you liked my pfp (that's my all-time mood haha). I love hearing from you, too! :)

• Ramses IV

re:
    Oh my god, thanks for naming it unrequited *sniff* I feel so honored.

• Yellow Sweater

Re: that must have been quite a transition!

• deep_breaths

re: lol thats crazy. :D oh and hyper realism is art that looks like real things. like draw cherries that look like actual cherries and lips that look like actual lips etc

• Ramses IV

*clears throat*
    this poem shall henceforth be called "unrequited"
    lol I'm just kidding, it's my name suggestion!

• Yellow Sweater

Re: That is so cool! I agree, it really doesn't rain that much. Besides, I think the Washington landscape is actually more beautiful back dropped against a grey sky. Which Indian state are you living in?

Very random fact about rain: I recently learned that Ramallah, in Palestine, gets more rain than London. I was utterly shocked.

• Yellow Sweater

Re: thank you so much for the advice and encouragement! Also I saw that you have a picture of Seattle as your profile pic. Have you been? I live near Seattle:)

Re- haha aww sorry <3 :D
    Yes!! Her edits are so cute!

Awww that's beautiful! Literally one of the best Haiku's I think I've read! And wow, it's like telling a whole story! Also, hahah, I do the exact same thing sometimes, when something flows so naturally to you, you question if you've stolen it! XD I think you're good though for this is the first I've ever read this!

This is beautiful! <3

• pyrrhic

i mean, it's certainly a haiku! 5/7/5... seems about right ;]

really though, i do like this. very lovely