maria.

She/Her
15
:)

I don't actually know if this even counts as a poem, I was just feeling it in the moment if that makes sense..? Anway, as always any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Also I just wanted to say that love doesn't have to come from family, or a partner, love can be in any form and I'm certain that there's people in the world that love you :)

What love feels like

12
Love feels like home,
A fire on a cold night,
The ending of an amazing book that you finish at 2 o'clock at night,
It's the smell of freshly cut grass in the summer,
A picnic by the beach,
The smell of an old book,
The smile on your friend's face,
The laughter of a group of friends that walk past you
The taste of chocolate in your mouth,
Love is everything and it's everywhere - all you have to do is look

• BriRiley

Re: you can review it whenever you want, even in a week XD and tell when you publish the piece so that I can review it :)

• BriRiley

Re: if you could I would love a review on my piece “Crescent moon” thx! And what’s the name of your piece? Do you know yet?

• Ellington Stone

This is super good!! The imagery is stunning, truly.
    Re: Aww, thanks so much!! And I'm all good, don't worry. Yeah, it can be rough :)

• BriRiley

Re: of course! What do you want me to review for you?

• BriRiley

Re: yep. It’s sort of like doing someone a favor and them returning it. It’s actually really fun :D

This is so beautiful. I relate to the book one! : ) I love how positive and comforting this poem is! (I count it as a poem).

RE: No worries! I don't mind even if it takes you a week- just whenever you have time you want to spend- have a great day at school :)) Also, I'm so glad you liked it! And haha, I'm kind of like that, except instead of not being able to write, I write gibberish or go on rants! XD

Awwww, I really liked this piece! Especially the "smell of an old book" thing and smile on your friend's face! This was beautiful! Also, I totally get what you're saying. I know it's pretty bad to say but I don't think (so far) I've ever sat down and drafted versions of a poem, I either felt super inspired and just started writing or was doing something completely else and made it up as I like wash my face or something XD RE: You definitely are doing it correctly- or at least from what I know since I joined only a few days ago XD and thank you! Could you maybe review either my "Silence" or "Ideas" one as I'm trying out new styles and would love to know certain aspects I should keep or not as I write new things And awww, thank you!! That's amazing! I find it quite fun as well so feel free to ask me to review anything you would like!

• maria.

Re: Oh thank you so much!

• JonesyL123

Awww this is really heart warming, I 100% agree! I think I really needed this :), keep writing.