Livsnjutare

Book Kitten
14
My name's Alessia
Swimmer
Writer
CHRISTIAN
Crazy Cat Lady
Gardener

INFJ
District 11
Subject B57 "The Sunshine"
Pyrokinesis
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Joined September 2020

Dekker/Messenger/Collins/Dashner/Peretti

My username on Spotify is NoPainNoGain (IDK why)
I have one playlist consisting of Christian hip-hop/rap (actually it's really good)
You can check it out if you want or if your interested

"Be careful, don't die."
~Minho~

"Stay alive"
~Haymitch Abernathy~

"Great, we're all bloody inspired."
~Newt~

Check out:
AliMuscles04
Rohans Defender
ChimChim_1
FastOceanLove
In Which Yaya Writes
BriRiley
JustAnotherDarling
Anemoia (#words)
CoolGirl2020
katnissromanoff
KitKatSully
madeline3.14159
~Zoe N~ (my first follower!)
periwinkle (I convinced her to join)
J.A.M
Lata.B

And literally EVERONE ELSE
Love you guys! <33

dares

11
a story made up entirely of a dialogue between two people. (by Acexip)

Mary Ann?
Uh . . . yes?
Um, well, I, uh
what?
I . . . uh . . . have a crush on you
WHAT
Sorry about . . . uh . . . hehe . . . uh . . .  just sayin' it
Um, no that's - that's fine
So um yeah just wanted to let ya know. Bye . . .
No! Wait Nick!
yeah?
I kinda like you too!
Seriously . . .
Um . . . yeah! You've always been nice to me.
Heh . . . heh . . . um, this was just a dare
wait - what - seriously
Um yeah
Nevermind. 
What?
I don't really like you anymore. 
Bruh. Why?
Well, 'cause you just freakin' humiliated me in front of the whole class! Now everyone thinks I like you!
Sorry dude. 
THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY
My bad. Uh, what else do I say?
Leave me now
ok. I still don't get you though.
I'm a girl what do you expect?
ok.
bye now. 
um see ya
no
no?
I will not be "seein' ya" any time soon.
well ok then,
Good. we got that settled. 
but it wasn't all a dare. 
And what's that supposed to mean?
I'm a dude. We never make sense. 
uh huh. you got that right. 
well that was very random. haha. I hate when guys do those dares though. Luckily this has never happened to me, thank goodness. 

• In Which Yaya Writes

Also, where did you get all those cool words from? And what is #words?

• In Which Yaya Writes

Replying: Sorry my reply is so late! I had planned on replying yesterday but after I posted my last comment I was sick as a dog, so I didn’t get to.
    I’ll be sure to get an Alan Gratz book when I go back to the library. Laurie Halse Anderson has an AMAZING historical fiction trilogy called “Seeds of America.” It’s about a girl and her sister who are sold to some Tories in New York. The little sister gets seizures so the owner actually sends her away to a plantations even though she’s like 6! The rest of the series takes place over multiple years where the big sister and another slave try to find the baby. It’s not set during the Civil War but the Revolutionary War, and I liked the change of time period. They’re amazing! You should totally get them.
    Yeah, Minho, Newt, and Teresa are great characters. My sister HATES Teresa, but after I read Kill Order I actually loved her. Plus, if you hate Teresa you gotta hate Gally. Both were forced by WICKED to hurt one of their friends— they didn’t really have a choice. But I like Chuck, Newt, Minho, Jorge, and Brenda the best. And Deedee. And Mark and Trina. I just love all of them XD.
    Oooh, did you watch the movies yet?
    Have a great day!

• In Which Yaya Writes

Wait a sec. People ACTUALLY do that? That’s so stupid! See I’m homeschooled so I don’t see things like this happen XD. Good job, though.

• Sunday

blech, this happened to my friend and she glared at the guy so hard, he practically got down on his knees to beg for her forgiveness. and then eventually took her on a date and they're going out now. so... I guess it was for the best?
    Re: Thanks! I can't really say whether Latin is hard to learn because we haven't started yet. We're probably gonna have to put it off til summer as no one's really coming home for Easter because *corona.*

• psithurism

re: Thank you so much! :)

re: aa thank you! :)

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thank you! Great piece!

• barelybear

Haha I love the irony in this, how neither understand each other. And the way you wrote it definitely made me feel like I was there!
    Re: awhhhh I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Potatoes are the best thing ever to have been bestowed upon this Earth. I praise the potato every day. My favourite are roasted, then chips, then mash :p

• Abrianna

Re: Yes much, much better than movies! I read the Last of Mohicans and then watched the movie and they were hardly even similar. You should read Charlie tho its awesome!:)

• nolongeractive

Re: I understand, thank you. I will stop.

Re: Thank you for your lovely comment and the follow!

• SamRose

Re: Thank you!! :)

• SamRose

Re: :) *thumbs up*

• SamRose

Hey! I just had my Peer Review Club posts taken down for them being social posts. XD So, just wanted to let everyone know we will have to continue this in comments only. I will let you know your assigned pieces in comments only, and when/if you have questions, just leave me a comment! And you can let friends know about the club, and if they want to join, just have them let me know! :) I will send you a comment in a couple weeks when we do a new round of reviews, and you can just comment on one of my pieces with your pieces to review, you probably get the idea. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions!

• Tachi

re: thanks!
    I like this piece it a funny and sad truth, why are boys so confusing >:/

(this is hilarious lmaoo) Re: Np! And tysm!!

• SamRose

Re: Aw, thx! :)

RE: awww of course- glad I can help :)) And aww, no worries at all- take your time!! And HAHA, that was a very much needed reminder for me as well! Thanks, have a great day/night! :)

• SamRose

Re: But it seems like it's all good *sigh of relief* Al3xandra_9219 and Writing4Life actually have your pieces.

• SamRose

Re: Oh, I see, I actually assigned both of yours to other people, and that is actually the correct piece with the wrong name XD So it isn't as big of a deal I guess. I'm glad it wasn't supposed to be your piece, or else someone else would have ended up with an extra review and you wouldn't have gotten one.

• SamRose

Re: Oh no, I will have to fix that. XD *wipes sweat off brow* glad you caught that.

Lolll, the ending was hilarious!!! I hate it too!! It's never happened to me but I had friends who would have guys pretend to like them from literal weeks when we were in middle school! You did awesome with this piece though and conveyed the emotion really nicely- which through dialogue is incredibly hard!! I love how you wrote it with bolded and unbolded instead of explicitly saying who said what because that always disrupts the flow of reading! RE: Awww, thank you so much!! Aww, I'm glad! And I actually just saw SamRose has posted the peer review assignments and you're already reviewing one of mine so no worry about reviewing another :)

• SamRose

Hey! I just posted the Peer Review Club assignments! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/225081/version/474708

• BriRiley

Re: Thx! Btw what do you want me to review? :D

• SamRose

Re: I haven't done one either XD I think I made it up. But I assign two pieces for you to do, and then let you know which two they are. If that makes sense. :) And your pieces will be assigned to other people to do, so it is a win for everyone!

• SamRose

Re: Of course! I plan to comment on everyone's to make sure they see it. :)

• BriRiley

Re: I'm so sorry :( good thing you were prepared! And i agree those poor people :(

• nolongeractive

Re: Omg thank you so much, that means everything to me!

• BriRiley

Re: Thanks!
    This really sad/good! I hate dares! Especially when they mess with peoples emotions :( You did really good! Is this from past experience?

• McK13

This is so simple yet you do such an amazing job with character development! There's so much emotion pouring out of this piece and it's still so relatable. I could totally envision this exact situation happening in class and feeling so bad for the girl. It is so annoying when people do these dares, luckily it hasn't happened to me either phew! Anyways, great job on the piece :) Re: aww, thank you so so much for the comment and for the follow!! I really appreciate it!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: thanks! Yeah I name all of my plants haha

• SamRose

Re: Thank you! That sounds like it might actually work! I'll have to try that. :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: I know you commented on my work a while ago. Sorry for not replying sooner. Exams, school, and sport have been hard lately. :/ I really appreciated your comment.

This piece is too good!!! I can just perfectly imagine this conversation. I have heard of this happening, it is just so horrible. The dialogue just flows really well and is really natural. (I struggle a lot with that. :3 ) Wonderful job!!!

• nolongeractive

This is so pretty and simple yet relatable. I just love how emotional your writing it is, and how you pair it with so much simplicity. I cannot wait to see what you do next!

O MY GOSH I LOVE THIS
    and also this is so relatable. One of my friends used to do this horrible thing where she would promise to pay someone if they asked someone she would name out. It was terrible. UGH.

SO ANNOYING! YES!
    I love this!!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: aww thanks!
    yeah it is annoying aaaaaaaa

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

annoying!

hey, what about when you've had a crush on your friend for about seven months and you flirt with her but every time you flirt with her she changes the subject and then your friend tells you that she knows so you go and tell your crush that you like her and she smiles and says that she knows and the next day you ask what you are to her and she says a human so you post on wtw about it and people tell you to ask her how she feels so you do and she tells you that she's also confused cuz she's figuring out if she likes you or two different people so you're now freaking out and waiting for an answer and she has a thing for blonds and you're blond so you think you have a good chance but you don't know how long it's gonna take her or if she'll ever say anything ever again?

yeah
    that sucks