useless :)

hi!
idrk what i'm doing but
14 :)
pisces
est 1/22/21

my havanese is 15 today! wow. he truly means more to me than i can put into words, but ig i tried here haha. thx for reading :D

happy 15th birthday to my dog hehe <3

29
i keep the past clear in my mind, strung together by
the bliss of unconditional love, as a collection of memories.
sun drenched beach days and promenades through
hectic city avenues and all else that he loves,
as the joy in his eyes is pure and simply unmatched,
enough to flip the entire world onto it's bright side, if only for a moment.
these flourished into a bond unwilling to be broken,
even by the struggles which can easily shatter everything else.

chocolate pools of warmth glance at me
with the same playful affection as when my eyes
first feebly took in the wonders of life.
only days old but my heart already imprinted with love,
in the form of a little paw which will forever be part of who i am.
even now, often the sole witness of moments a photograph could never capture,
of pure happiness or misery, of breakdowns into laughter or tears,
of my greatest insecurities, and thoughts
that need not to be spoken for him to understand.

he offers his condolences not with fickle promises, or blatant lies
in the form of everything will be okay, 
but in the soft feel of his head resting gently on my hand,
eyes wide with a level of comprehension,
of a look through my facade and into my own mind, 
that not even those closest to me seem to grasp.
fifteen years on this day, of endless memories i cherish and moments i love,
intertwined to form a story, a life, that i am blessed to be a part of.

this is a bit rushed, but i wanted to make a piece about this lol. my dog is 15 years old today, and i'm so so lucky to have him in my life. he's the best i could ask for...i haven't feeling my best lately, but he really does help. also, when i started writing this i came into my living room just to check on him, and he came over and laid his head on my hand, and so i stayed there and wrote this next to him. he sat by me the whole time, it was adorable haha. i hope everyone's having a great day :)

• vastexpansion

This poem is so beautiful, it reminded me of my dog who passed away last March. Thank you for bringing back vivid memories of mine and for delivering such touching words!

• aalawrites

happy belated birthday to your dog!
    re: good luck on your exam!

• Nikki

re: oooo! thank you for asking. im sort of alright... my squash court has gotten shut down. and that is really bumming me out. cuz now i will have to go back to stupid online classes :/
    but i really think a good book will help my situation. do you have any nice recommendations? im kind of looking for a fast book, if any that arent love stories :)
    and! i also tried out some new eyeliner styles (again ) and i think they turned out wellll! i... sort of used brush pens to do them. is that also what you call them there? hehe since i didnt have any liquid liner, i used brush pens and did a cool red look ;P
    also i have red hair now! like its only red from the bottom, like the tips. the top is still my natural black :)
    sooo what new with you!

• barelybear

Haha you know you’ve done too much French revision when your As start autocorrecting to à

• barelybear

Re: true true heartbreak and courting would definitely set the plans back a couple of months. Maybe we save it for one of the adoring fans I will claim hehe.
    Aw your mum does sound sweet, even if it’s a litttlee full on. If I went to study in a US college, it would probably have to be an Ivy League school, bc they’re more expensive over there, so it would have to be very special to convince my mum. Full ride scholarship for Harvard law?
    So as it stands, we’re not exactly looking at that haha. We have “Russell group” over here, which are basically the oldest and most prestigious(?) unis. My mum wants me to go there. It’s not hard to get into a Russell group, which is why I think she’s secretly hoping for Oxbridge. (My Easter was spent looking at the courses at Oxford that fit with my à level choices haha) .

I guess those geography and history lessons really put into perspective how big the US is. Like each state studies their own state? I can’t imagine being able to do too much studying of the South West, though to be fair we did cover that Bristol was a large port used in the slave trade. I could never look at it the same way after I learnt that. Aside from that, it’s farms and pirates innit :p

From my limited interactions with the American people, I’ve discovered that California is home to a fine university haha, and off the cliche of Harvard, Stanford, Duke and Brown. I guess each state must have a uni OooOoh so good luck choosing!
    I did manage to eat a load of chocolate over Easter :D
    Have a great day!
    Ellie :)

• wishtree

re: ahh tysm! nice to meet you :D

• Nikki

re: aw thank you so much for your comment :) also, thanks for calling me brave <3 true, till im comfortable with me... others dont matter.

• barelybear

Re: ooh superlatives sound fun! Agh we don’t do any of those American hs movie things like prom or yearbooks or cheerleading. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I did a “semester” in the US. Maybe one day I’ll be able to do an exchange haha. I think my superlative would be “Most likely to fall delusionally in love” ahah

Wait you have to do geography? That kinda sucks. I don’t think there were any forced subjects per se... tbh I kinda zoned out on the talks bc I knew I was gonna do a levels. We also had three core areas, one of which was theory of knowledge, and the other two sounded equally academic and difficult lmao. And then there are six option spaces: a science, an english, a maths, a language, a humanity and a free elective. I guess it’s good if you’re really good at everything haha.

It’s funny, I don’t think we’ve done a ton of world history. Most of our younger classes were about royal problems and Middle Ages, and William the Conqueror. For GCSE, we’ve done more of a mix, but it’s been rooted in Europe, and half the course is based in Britain, with one abroad study of Germany from 1888-1945. But I’ve signed up for history a level, and while there’s a topic on the Irish potato famine, the other three are Cold War, Communist Russia and Communist China. (I think that’s Maoist, but I don’t know agh. I guess I’ll find out next year ahah). It’s good to widen the range, though it’s a shame we haven’t done anything in Africa or Australia.
    Oh and does Hamilton count for American history :p?
    I can rap through some key cabinet battles *ach cough no* I mean meetings :D

Yesss! That’s good, I’m sure she’ll be super excited in no time. My brother’s barely chosen his university and my mum Ks gotten started on me. She’s all like, “Okay is it going to be Oxford or Cambridge?” And I’m like ummmm :{ and she’s like “Ohh well I suppose you could also try Harvard. They’re very good at law.” Ach. Good thing we get 5 applications, and it doesn’t rest on me getting in to just one uni.
    Anywayyys, you probably need to drink a litre of coffee to regain your strength after that ahah
    Have a great day!!
    Ellie <3

• barelybear

Re: okay so first of congratulationsss!! Yeah it wasn’t the first choice, but as you said, it’s based on luck, so it’s not like you could’ve done anything. I’m so glad you’ve got onto the IB course, and you get to keep some friends which is always a plus :D
    So we do IB in some schools in the uk. Idk if it’s the same, but I’d guess so, because it’s*International* bac. But erm I was like no thanks I’ll just do a levels, because with IB, I would have been forced to do science haha. (A levels are the step after gcse, where you can take 3-4 subjects in more depth). I’m not sure how many schools actually offer IB, because I think most stick with just one or the other, and it’s usually a levels since they’re more traditional...
    Ahhh your mum will come round, I guess it was just a little bit of a shock huh :D
    In any case, you’re gonna do so great!! I’m really excited for you now ahaha
    Which subjects are you going to take?
    At the end of year 9, I remember the freedom of being able to drop so many subjects I hated haha. No more food tech, no more geography, no more clunking around in dance :)
    Have a great morning!

Re: Hehe yes. We all wrote one which was fun haha. Thanks! And yes it is haha

• Awesome Sienna

Wow! 15! He's and old boy. Happy belated birthday to him!
    Re: IKR! Oh well. I am sorry potato. Thanks!

• Ava Marie

Re: Thank you, and no worries

okay i know you wrote this a while ago butttttt happy (way belated) bday to your dog! i dont have one (more of a cat person), but dogs really are the cutest and can be hilarious and a great comfort.
    re: aw,yeah life really does get in the way. that was the first thing ive written in forever but the support you people give... wtw is home to the kindest ppl on earth, i swear. so thanks for that.... ;) um yeah the blog hmmm thx its a little nervewracking because i actually kinda like how we all only know each other from our writing and thoughts and personality and stuff and so having my picture up there.... yeah but thank you again for all your wonderful words! what have you been up to latley? <3<3<3

• SamRose

Review group assignments have been posted! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/226489/version/478258

• barelybear

Re: ah yes a true and cruel fact of life :c
    Today it was 21°c!!! It was so great (ofccc I had PE so I got on the bus sweating something crazy, but the rest of the day was yayyyy!) we managed to persuade our English teacher to let us go outside, because all we’re doing is revision and practice questions :D
    Is it just me or did your notification box suddenly change?
    The WiFi’s a tad dodgy so I can’t be sure lelll

re: aw thank you! I honestly had forgotten I'd changed it lol

re: that was a really sweet comment thank you so much!
    It's so nice to know that there are other people who have gone through a similar thing.
    I'll try to talk to her :)

• barelybear

Re: don’t worry, I can assure you that I also find peanut butter to be vile. I just don’t like nuts, and when mixed with butter? Just why? What would you eat it with? Hmm maybe a s’more, but no way in a sandwich lel.
    Ahhh yes blazers are annoyinfghdndn, especially in the summer. I still have mine from 4 years ago, so it barely fits lel. But as you get older in the school, less and less people wear the blazers, more and more people roll their skirts, and the teachers kinda just give up trying to get us to put them on. When it’s one kid in each class, you can tell them off, but when it’s the whole year bar two, it’s pretty hard :D
    This year I just leave my blazer in my locker. It also helps that we don’t have any in-person assemblies (which is kinda the time the teachers really get bothered about blazers). So we’re not doing too bad haha. It’s still cold though agh :p

• barelybear

Re: lelll “waltzing into school” we love that. Hmm I think that either are pretty fun. I’m just glad to be leaving the blazer behind :D
    YESSSS salad cream is so gross!
    I really love mayonnaise, but I’ve always found salad cream is pushing it. Jus yuck ew vinegar and trying to be healthy but it’s obviously not so don’t kid yourself with a weird beige colour just dive straight for the ketchup. Simples :D
    Hope you’re having a great day!

• gabimarie

re: right?!? i dont understand how i can be a walking zombie throughout the day and then be so hyped at night. honestly makes no sense AT ALL. I'm glad you enjoyed it; have an amazing day :)

• SamRose

Re: Sounds good! It's not a big deal, I know how busy life can get XD I'm just going to let the person you are reviewing for know that it may be a little late, so they don't wonder.

• SamRose

Ok, time for another round of the Peer Review club! I know, it hasn't been two weeks, but I have gotten so many new recruits I figured I should do a new round with the new members and then we can start on a somewhat normal schedule with this. :) So, please visit this piece: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/225472/version/475763 and leave a comment including between 1-3 pieces to be reviewed! If you don't have any to be reviewed, please let me know still so I can make sure everyone saw this. I will compile a list of all the new assignments for reviews, and leave you another comment with the link to that post. Thank you in advance! And as always, happy reviewing! XD

• barelybear

Re: publix :D
    you forget, my friend, that all I could do was stare at that word in bemusement then burst into unnerving cackles which sent my brother from the room in a flash.
    Ahhh what fun to be American. Publix.
    (Btw I forgot to say that bunches are ponytails. I guess ponytail is a big bunch, and then a pigtail is a low bunch. Bunch bunch lunch. Ahhh I’ve lost it.)
    Oh haha it’s good that you are given your essential nutrition. Alas, we don’t get snacks, but this year, to combat EDs, they’ve become more lenient and we can sometimes get fruit and a hot dessert O_o ik, whatever next?!
    Ah so next year you will truly be like the kids in glee, perhaps minus the slush is in the face :p
    Next year I don’t have to wear a uniform. Because I will be in sixth form, that means I have to wear smart clothes, of my choice. Basically no hoodies of jeans, and some kind of feeling of sensibility and work behind it all... As if I have any other jumpers lel. I’ve had to save up birthday money to buy a smart jumper skksksmmdnnd
    It will be fun, hopefully.

• barelybear

RE: I don’t mind the long comments :D
    It’s fun to have something to wake up yo, and I definitely learnt a lot about uniform haha. Seriously, I thought nobody had to wear anything, but I see it’s more of a smart-casual thing, with a little freedom.
    I mean as long as the bag works for you... :p
    Ooh I love both mozzarella sticks and Caesar salad :D
    Never tried a pizza bite though...
    Do you have one of those cafeterias where you get lots of little snacks or is that just how I interpreted it? Like can you get a full meal?
    Our school does meat meal, veggie meal, salad or jacket potato/pasta. And then you can get sides and dessert. Very often though, they have kinda gross main meal options, and I try not to eat the salad/pasta bc they’re soggy ahah.
    But on a good day, with cornflake tart for pudding, it couldn’t be better :D
    Seriously, I don’t mind the length! I love seeing your comments, and it gives me lots to reply about :)

• barelybear

Re: YES I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST ME! It was so strange in year 7 when suddenly every class had different people. Oh, and I loved the food too :D
    I’m afraid I did use my locker though. I arranged all my books in rainbow order, and it was amazingly neat (at least for the first couple of weeks :p)
    Oh wow I’m imagining you and you are very adorable! With little bunches, if you were wondering.
    Oh man in year seven I had no fashion sense. Good thing we have school uniform otherwise it wouldn’t have just been the unflattering low bunch and side fringe that I cringe about now. I swear I would’ve genuinely worn purple leggings every day. Never have I been so grateful for a plaid skirt.
    You too — have a great day! (Ahhh can’t go wrong with great :D)

• AstroWriter

well, here are the chapters! I posted 3 of them since there were "overdue" lol. I really hope you read them!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is really good. It may feel a bit rushed, but that is the magic of this poem. Happy birthday to your dog! Keep on writing!
    Also, a new chapter of Head in the Clouds have come out. You can check it out in the link below.

• barelybear

food
    *facepalm*
    good

• barelybear

Re: :D we love a bit of nostalgia
    You seem like such a sweet soul haha. fifth grade is the last year before middle school? When I was in my last year before secondary, I had so much fun. It was great just being at the top of the school. Like tall, old, and I knew how to do long division :p
    Glad the test went well :D it’s always good to get in and realise that it’s not too bad.
    Have a food night c:

• SamRose

Re: Yeah, that works great! :)

• SamRose

Hey! So I want to start the next round of reviews for the Review Club early since I have gotten so many new sign ups. I think you submitted one out of the two reviews already? I just wanted to make sure all the first round of reviews have been submitted before I start the next one. :)

• barelybear

Re: ah lel I had a horrible maths test this morning. A bit of a wake up slap, really, being first period and everything. I know that when I was younger, I definitely was very focused on work. In some ways, I think that has shaped my mindset now, but if there’s anything I would say to my younger self, it would be to take a break and to make time for all the things that made me happy. I think especially in your last few months of middle school, you should make sure to enjoy yourself :D
    There are definitely definitely days where I don’t want to do anything too lmao.
    And your big exams are last year of school right? That’s four years, so you have plenty of time to find out what you like. Yeah a load of the teachers are really boring. I’d rather kinda just take ion the knowledge in lessons, and make my notes later.
    Hope the test went well!
    Ellie :D

• barelybear

Re: sounds like a good plan! I completely agree - being 13/14 there’s not too much pressure to revise. I think the change to hs is good, as it’s a clear step up. But still, sont stress too much and burn out. Learn what works for you. I love writing notes, just because I love writing....
    GCSEs are in may aghhshsh
    But we’re doing a load of practices in the run up sjsksk
    Ah yes maybe get the work done before the youtube :p

• sunny.solaya

re; thank you so much for the welcome, i appreciate it. i have literally seen the "re" comments on so many posts and got so confused, so thank you for clearing that up.
    i love this post!!

• barelybear

Re: ahhhh I still don’t think I could manage 7:30 lmaooo.
    About the schools: don’t stress. (Wow, helpful huh). Seriously though, you will do amazingly wherever you go. As long as you make sure to do your best, pay attention as much as possible, take down notes and hand in your homework, it will be fine. I’m currently prepping for GCSEs, and my advice is only work a little bit each day. Really I don’t think there’s any point studying all night, because you’ll be tired, so the work won’t be your best anyways. I guess moving to his will mean a step up in workload, but they’ll try to make it manageable for you <3
    It might be good to set aside a couple of hours each night to get work done, and yeah that should help with your time management. Even if at first it feels like a lot, you have 4 years to go to get used to it, and build up your knowledge. The system in the uk is slightly different, but that’s what I’ve learnt so far, so hopefully that helps.
    (And definitely leave yourself time to do what you love, and hang out with friends. And time to cry lmao.)
    Hope you have a good night :D
    You’ll be so great in hs, I absolutely know it.

Re: Yeah :(

Re: Thanks so much!

Re: Ik :((( No, WtW deleted it. He said "Don't comment on my pieces again, OR there WILL be trouble" :0 And yeah I did. Oh that's fine, thanks :)

Chapter 3 of Dangers From the Deep is out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/223408/version/476150

• ChimChim_1

Re: No problem!:3:3

• ChimChim_1

Aww, I hope your dag has a good B-day and lives long for many years!!

• SamRose

Re: Haha ikr :) And thx

• Starlitskies

Re: Oh, sorry I got you wrong, lol. But that's super cool of you to help out your friend with her vids. And yes, it takes so long to edit videos, I once edited one for a school thing and absolutely hated it; it took me a whole day!
    Thank you for your lovely comment. <3 Idrk, childhood is leaving me faster than I thought it would. Haha, that's nice; meanwhile my inner five year old is too busy napping. Hope you're doing well and hope your writer's block goes away soon, missing your lovely pieces. <3

• SamRose

Okay, here are your peer review assignments!

Hey, just warning you, you might want to unfollow Jacob Houston. He steals lyrics for his songs (got legit proof) and when I confronted him, HE SENT ME A THREAT! I'm not kidding, scroll down to the comments in this piece: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/225092/version/474730

• SamRose

Hey! I just had my Peer Review Club posts taken down for them being social posts. XD So, just wanted to let everyone know we will have to continue this in comments only. I will let you know your assigned pieces in comments only, and when/if you have questions, just leave me a comment! And you can let friends know about the club, and if they want to join, just have them let me know! :) I will send you a comment in a couple weeks when we do a new round of reviews, and you can just comment on one of my pieces with your pieces to review, you probably get the idea. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions!

• barelybear

Re: lelll 5 hours isn’t a bad haul, all things considering :P
    Ach 7:30 is horrible! But I’d love to finish at 2! We finish at 4 as well, and technically start at 8:45 (I just leave early because I live far away ugh).
    Awh hehe. I still think your name is the most beautiful!! And really unique too - when you become a bestselling author, it will look so great on the cover! :D
    I have my drama assessment tomorrow, so I’m a lilllll nervous, but we’re getting over it with chocolate and French revision ahaha
    Hope you’re having a great morning!
    Ellie <3

• SamRose

Re: Of course! I’ll add you to the list, and let you know soon which pieces to review. :) Let me know if you come up with any you would like reviews of!

• beth r.

re: lol ye it's the worst

• barelybear

Re: hope you managed to get some rest ahah! I definitely relate, but I think 5:30 certainly beats my late nights lel. I’m glad you found it amusing, though from that comment, I do wonder if perhaps you might be slightly insane XD
    YESSS POTATOES ARE GODSSS!
    (side note: I wouldn’t have included sweet potato, as it is a huge abomination to the good name of potatoes everywhere, but alas, it fitted the rhythm so wellllll).
    Ah work-set lessons :D I remember those days. I’m back on the 7:30 bus now gah. Still, I think it’s worth it, once you get used to wearing a mask all the time :)
    Stay crazy <3
    Ellie (realised perhaps you don’t know my first name, and it’s only fair, given that I know yours :p)

• barelybear

Re: ah so exams uk = exams us
    *But* as exam age increases, so does the pain :D
    But yanno, when life gives you pain, make pain au chocolat... (that’s maybe not gonna take off :p)
    Ahhh well just go with how you feel then. I don’t think you have to define yourself as introvert or extrovert. While I lean more towards introversion, I definitely have moments where I’m happy to talk for ages, or want attention. So just make sure you’re happy :D
    And agh omg you are far too kind about that word splurge. I’m kinda just glad I’ve finally written *something*. I’ll get out something with more thought soon.. maybe

• barelybear

Re: yea this was a super fun way to wake up! I love reading your messages :D
    Ah so maybe yours aren’t spread out either. Conclusion: exams in the US are just as annoying as those in the UK, even if they have different names :p
    Except for this year, with the relieved stress thing. Sheish I’m glad about that. I hope the teachers stick to their word and do choose the best bits of evidence.
    Fair enough - it’s good to know yourself like that. And if you leant towards extroversion before lockdown, then hopefully it won’t be too difficult to get back in the flow :)
    Hope you also have a great morning in a few hours :D

• BriRiley

Aww this is so cute! I love dogs! Tell him happy birthday!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aww, thank you! :)

• maria.

Oh wow, I'm the same age as your dog! This piece was beautifully written :) If dogs could read I'm sure they'd be delighted to read it
    re: thank you so much! your comment made me so happy :)

• SamRose

RE: Aw thank you! And nice, I am still on the second so... XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Wow, this is stunningly written. Awwwwwwww, 15!!! *insert heart eyes* Amazing piece, I love the imagery so much!

Aw Happy birthday to him!! This is so cute!!

Re- Thank you so much for your help gosh I am so sorry you had to go through that. Thank you for the tiny details you added in you comment!! Thats helps a bunch!
    I hope you have a wonderful day and something scary like that never happens to you again<3

• SamRose

I just posted my Q&A answer piece! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/224557/version/472824

• remi'sgotinkstains

oh, soooo sweet and heartfelt!
    Humans are just so fickle and ever-changing, but dogs have that pure, unconditional love that never changes. It's so amazing that he's been there your entire life! He sounds like a really special and true dog.
    I have been kind of spotty the past month or so because of . . . well, life . . . hopefully I can come on more often soon! Love your work as always! All the love--Remi

• barelybear

Re: aw poor doggy <3
    Hmm then maybe, if you’re one day feeling really shy, you could try and improv as someone extroverted lel. I’ve done somme as a roadman gah to get into my character. At first I was super embarrassed, but then I got into it. And now I’ve switched my character back to normal, I can’t get embarrassed by it anymore :D

Ooh it’s nice that your exams are spread out! I think having them cramped together can be really stressful. But definitely the run up feels horrible agh. I’ve had so many tests recently! But the pressure is *slightly* off as teachers are choosing our grades at the end. So all of these tests can be evidence, and if you massively flunk one, they can just ignore it, instead of the whole gcse resting on one final exam. :D

• Tachi

Re: thank you!
    I love your piece <3

• Nikki

Re to the second comment: omg thank you so much! ha im so happy you agree! i seriously closed my eyes and repeat the word several words, thats how i came up with that! :)
    anyways thank you girl! <3

• Nikki

re: yes i think that is a bad idea XD haha please get ur glass :) but that is such a cool story!!! ooo! whats your number? i got mine from lenskart. what about you? sorry, whenever you ask me abt glasses i tend to talk a lot.
    hmm, i totally respect ur perspective. i know a lot of people who dont like tattoos, idk why i find them so appealing :)
    omg! yes we would get the same sort of tattoos in gum packets. i would just love them! hmmm if i were to get a permanent one.... i want one on my fingers, like a roman numeral? i surely dont want a name. i also want one on my rib cage XD
    what about you? if you were to ever change your mind and get one?

• barelybear

Re: yeah that New York break schedule sounds the same as over here. Hmm that’s fun. Except this year, because it’s exam year, after the Easter break (like April/May) we’d go on exam leave and then as soon as exams are over (mid June) it’s early holidays :D
    Not sure what’s actually going to happen this year, as we’re doing internal assessments, and in April, which is early ahhhshshh.

Naw I’m sure you’ll be great when you go back to school! You are super sweet, and I’m sure that in person you are even more amazing! I also struggle with being introverted, and feeling self-conscious. It’s hard to make that go away, but I guess you’ve just got to live for yourself. (not that I actually seem to do, but it’s something I’m working on).
    Aw your dog is still adorable in my eyes! Mine ran away for one evening, and came back super scared. Ever since he’s been a little barky and on edge, but he seems to be settling back into his usual ways now. It’s odd how they can hear the smallest things.
    Today was a pretty fun day at school (and I don’t say that lightly lol.) For some reason, I took drama guêpes — despite, yanno, the introvert ness — and I’ve been stressing a lot about the scripted performance next week. But I had rehearsal with my partner today, and we did a really good job, so I’m looking forward to it a lot more now :)

re: Oh you should definitely try it out!! It was fun, just give CoolGirl2020 credit.
    Oh that sounds horrible. I've never had insomnia, but it does not sound fun. Especially with school and all.
    No I get what you mean! I know I said I was a morning person, but if I had my way, I would take longer to wake up. But it not terribly hard for me.

• katnissromanoff

Re: Hahahaha ikr!

• katnissromanoff

Awww happy belated birthday to your dog!!! I love this piece!!!
    Also, I had seen in your message box that we have the same Katniss quote hahaha, I LOVE the Hunger Games :)

Happy belated birthday to him and I hope you feel better! Your imagery was amazing in this!

Wow! This was so beautiful and I really loved "in the form of a little paw which will forever be part of who i am. even now, often the sole witness of moments a photograph could never capture" and "he offers his condolences not with fickle promises, or blatant lies in the form of everything will be okay, but in the soft feel of his head resting gently on my hand," because they're just so beautiful and true! RE: awwww, thank you! I'm really glad you liked it and could feel the emotion :)

• nolongeractive

Awww, this is so cute and pretty! I love how simple it is but it is definitely meaningful, excellent work!

• Starlitskies

Awwww this is so adorable! I can't believe this is a rushed piece, it's simply brilliant! Your diction is impeccable! And such wonderful use of imagery. The footnotes are adorable too! I hope you feel better soon; don't hesitate to reach out if you want to talk. Also, I know it's pretty late, but make sure to wish him a happy birthday for me!
    Re: Thank you so much! You're always so thoughtful with your comments. And yes, the beach at night is really lovely. But I would only get in the water during daylight, it scares me when the water is dark at night, lol. And yes, Piña Colada's are awesome. I love the song as well. It's hilarious and catchy! Sending love! <3

• Nikki

re: HAHA. LMAO. your story seriously cracked me up real good :D. also, your friend seems like a such a fun person. haha its good to know that the teacher doesnt hate you anymore ;)
    okay so good news: i FINALLY learnt to wing my eyeliner!! since i have glasses it becomes very VERY hard to do my eyes without them. but i have finally succeed! i dont know why doing my eyes comforts me so much. only me? okay ;P
    wow ur really really far from me!
    hmm what are your views on tattoos? (i know this is a bad segway but....) i really feel like getting temporary tattoos.
    okay thats all on me! byeeeeee!

also this piece is so so sweet! I have on little dog who is going on 8 years ang honestly I couldnt imagine life without his sweet (yet stubborn and rebellious) personality.

re: oh my word you binged the whole thing!? that's like reading an entire book!!! you have NO idea how much that means to me!! Your comment was so so so encouraging and made me smile so hard XD I was having a great day and you managed to make it even better!! I cant thank you enough! This is my longest continuing story which has taken (going on) 3 years to write! I am so glad you like it!! if you want, I can add you to my list to be notified for upcoming chapters

• barelybear

Re: I suppose it must take a while for owls to fly over the Atlantic :c
    It will come someday though :D

Alright, no corniness this time; chapter 2 of Dangers From the Deep is out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/220133/version/468833 (finally)

• barelybear

Re: yay! We love a bit of random order reading <3
    Barnes and noble sounds like such a cosy name for a book shop. My closest is Waterstones :D
    Yes, I definitely also wanted my congratulations on finishing. (Still do, on any series tbh haha). That and my Hogwarts letter. Sigh... :p

• Kasilee

Re: Thank u so much!!!

• barelybear

Re: yes! Dogs are amazing! Wow I don’t think there’s anybody in my family who couldn’t recite the plot of every Harry Potter film. I remember when I started reading them - it was when I was super competitive so I’d skip a load of pages. Then the second time I’d find all these gems I hadn’t read before :D

• barelybear

Ah wow that takes me back ahah. And yes dogs are everything! They just know when your sad. Like even my mum could walk into the room and be oblivious that I’m crying lmao but my dogs will always know. (They’re called Bella and Trix because I managed to fight for the names back when I was completely obsessed with Harry Potter.)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks glad you liked it! Thank you for the reassurance and I really appreciate all of it it means a lot to me :)

re: of just saw the questions!! Thank you so much!! they were really good :)
    (oh and wish your dog happy birthday for me :P)

AWWW this absolutely adorable. Your dog sounds so sweet!! My dog does the same thing--just walks over and puts his head on your lap :)
    re: thank you so much for that encouraging comment!! It really means so much to me :)
    dang it kinda looks like we've been through the same things....

• Nikki

EEE! NOW I WANT A DOGGIE SO BAD!!!! somebody give me a doggie! :))))
    re: haha, wow that is such a great story. i would make for the perfect ice breaker at parties :D 12 is actually super tiny!
    also, i can totally relate to laughing when a friend smirks. the amount of times that has happened.... is just wow.
    aww thank you! lets hope i do good!
    omg, actually you are not wrong at all! it's abt 8:30 right now. ummm so im assuming that ur asking abt my area, i stay in mumbai which is then in the sate of Maharashtra :D also what time is it there? am i the only one, or do time zones fascinate you too?
    okie now i have to eat my dinner. byeeee. have a nice morning? :)

Re: 100%. Oh my gosh yes! I remember, it was raining and I was guzzling fanta, and completely spilling it down my cozzie, but I loved it lol. Haha that's funny! Oh yes very logical. Awww thanks!

"only days old but my heart already imprinted with love,
    in the form of a little paw which will forever be part of who i am." Aaa amazing! As a dog owner I can 100% relate to this; so beautiful! Dogs are the BEST!

• beth r.

aw hbd!!!
    re: yes comfys are sUprEmE