Deleted User

yes I realize how rude and self-absorbed it is to post this so soon after hitting 100 followers. I just really really really wanna do a Q and A....

i have no words--please read footnotes

24

This is unexpected; y'all slapped me in the face, but instead of the sting I feel a rush of happiness
How do I express my gratitude sufficiently with the meager words the English language provides?
Always I will remember each and every one of you
Not as "100 followers" but as a multitude of friends, surrounding and encouraging me, your
Kindness will never be forgotten.

You have helped me through so much
Over and over I ask for help and am answered, always you helped me
Up

All right. So I know this was lame. But really and truly, thank you all so much. When I first started out here, I honestly never expected this. I have learned so much, improved so much, and it is all because of you--your comments, your reviews, your support. I could never have done it without every single last one of you.
In celebration of this "milestone" I guess, I really want to do a Q&A. I'm kinda worried that it'll get taken down though. I searched up "Q&A" in the search bar, and a lot came up that were from like, July and stuff. So I feel like if they weren't taken down by now, it's possible? Anyway, if you have had any experience with this, please tell me!
So for the Q&A (if we're doing it) y'all can ask me about anything: reading, writing, track, kpop, music, life experiences, life in general. I'll be posting this piece multiple times not for likes, but so as many people can see it, ask questions and stuff. Sorry this was long! Have a great day! Love you! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: okay, that’s cool! Let me know what you think about Magic Shop! I’ll probably listen to the one you mentioned this weekend. Yeah, I decided officially I was an ARMY maybe a month ago? Idk exactly when. I was curious tho about how you decide what fab bases you are apart of. Anyway, I understand about not liking all of their music... I don’t love every song I’ve listened to of theirs, but I love a lot of them. When did you first get into K-Pop?

• ChimChim_1

Re: <3<3<3

• ChimChim_1

oOoO I have a question what other music do you like than kpop?:3:3

• SamRose

Re: Hah lol. Yeah that is totally something my little sister would do.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ooh!! I have to listen to that one then! Yess, Magic Shop is phenomenal! And I love Stay Gold too!!! :D
    So, you haven’t officially decided to become an ARMY, but are you strongly considering it? I was curious what makes you decide one way or the other...

• snowywolfa

Re: Thank you !!! You’re literally so nice, I kind of teared up a little...

Comment: I don’t know how to describe it but I loved this for a reasons that I cannot put to words. So... we should collab (:

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you!! :)
    Yeah, I’ve heard they all are really funny. :D Hmm... okay, I have three favorites I guess: Euphoria, Life Goes On, and Magic Shop. But I just LOVE the Magic Shop live performance video in Tokyo..... it’s great!! Do you have a favorite song?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: okay, that makes sense!! Yay! I’d love to talk about them!!
    That’s so cool about Suga! Yeah, he seems really cool! My bias is Jungkook... he’s so talented and just seems pretty fun and upbeat. :)

• nopenopenope

looool gurl some nosepicker unfollowed me just as i posted that piece

• WrenBirdWrites

I love this, and Re: Thank you for the advice, I will definitely try this. I have spoken to my mom, but she hasn't spoken to the girl's mother yet.. So I guess we'll see. But thanks again!

Re: Eh we always want what we don't have lol

• SamRose

Re: Haha yeah. Here there are not so many homeschoolers, but I know a lot of them from our homeschooling co-op. It must be nice not to have to be homeschooled with younger siblings XD

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Re: omg I love you! And your work also!!! Thank you for the wonderful comment! And I disagree, you answered the questions very well much better than other people too! I need to start praying more also! Side note: someone started a unofficial group called [Child of God] which you put in your username and some pieces you wrote. I sadly don’t have a link to the person saying this because I’m using my phone and don’t currently have my laptop on me. I can send it to you when I get home! Again I loved your comment! Great piece!

• SamRose

Re: Yeah it is a lot. And we are all homeschooled so I am with them literally 24/7. I live in Utah so it is not that uncommon ;) I know tons of families with more kids than us. Multiple with like 8 or 9. And a bajillion with 4 or 5. XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

AND CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m proud to be one of your followers; here’s to many more!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey! So, I saw you talking to Ren about BTS.... who’s your bias (if you have one)? I’d love to talk about it, if you want!

• SamRose

Re: Haha yeah. Idk what that is like, I am the oldest of five and we are all roughly 2 years apart, except for the youngest who is 5 years younger. I do understand annoying siblings tho XD I have 4. I don't know many twins, only a few pairs, two sets of fraternal opposite gender twins and one set of boy fraternal (identical looking) twins. Idk if I am missing any. ;)

Ooh I just saw on SamRose's piece that you're a fellow twin! Awesome. I have a brother.

• SamRose

Re: Wow haha. Yeah I only know one set of fraternal same-gender twins (boys) and they look so alike most people assume they are identical and I cannot tell them apart. The rest of the twins I know are opposite genders.

• poetri

First of all, congratulations. This is a great milestone and I'm so excited for you. I did a q&a for 100 as well, but it was in May, before wtwmageddon and the great migration (which took place in, I believe, August). You're seeing those pieces and they're still up only because the rule against them wasn't in place yet. I tried to do a q&a for a docuseries I planned but couldn't because wtw took down the piece asking for questions (which inadvertently meant I couldn't do the docuseries). This all said, I just wanted to give you a heads up--this will most likely be taken down, as will any answers you post.
    Wtw has loosened up quite a bit since everything, so I'm really rooting for you here. Who knows? If this goes up without anything maybe I'll do another q&a for my next milestone :)

Now, in the spirit of the day:
    1) Favorite piece you've done?
    2) Favorite piece(s) you've seen on wtw?
    3) Favorite genre to write and why?
    4) What's your name (if you want to share--if not I get it lol)? What does it mean and do you like it?
    5) Favorite tv show?
    6) Favorite movie?
    7) Guilty pleasure?
    8) Where do you see yourself (realistically) in five years?
    9) Where do you dream of being in five years?
    10) Life goals and future occupations?

Again, sincerest congratulations. I made myself a cake when I hit 100 and highly recommend that. You deserve it!

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Oh really. That's cool. Great job! :)

• useless :)

congrats! that's awesome!! umm, questions...
    1. what's ur fav piece you've written on WtW?
    2. what's ur dream vacation spot?
    3. which book has impacted u the most?
    4. where do u see urself 10 yrs from now?
    that's all i can think of haha, srry if someone already asked any of these

Awww, that was beautiful!

• beth r.

re: knowing you she totally does :)

ALSO ALSO ALSO!
    C o N G r A t S !!!!!! 100!!!! (+2) I am so proud to be one of them! Your writing is absolutely amazing!

re: i have absolutely no idea why mine is still up...especially bc ive had posts taken down before for that requirement. if it doesn't work, i had a lot of fun writing in this style (ima put the link below). its like an interview (made up) and fits the creative writing guideline. you might not get all questions in but you could highlight fav few or something idk. or make it like an interview bio.

https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/free_writing/193587/versions/393089

also, the characters were created by coolgirl. i just thought it was a fun style to write in so i tried it ;)

• Lizzie R

Oooo I have questions!

What's your favorite color?
    If you could be any animal what would you choose and why?
    What is your comfort book/book series?
    If you could choose one show to watch over and over again, what would you choose?
    Do you believe in past lives?
    When you're really upset what or who lifts you up?
    What do you do when you get writer's block?
    Who is your favorite song artist/band and why?
    Who do you have the strongest emotional connection to?
    Do you read fanfics and if so what ff is your favorite?
    If you read fanfics do you have a comfort fic?
    What is your favorite song to dance to?
    What is your favorite song lyric?
    What's your favorite Avenger's quote?

Sorry, that was a lot and a lot of them are deeper so only answer them if you're comfortable with it :)

Re: I'm so sorry that you experience the same thing. It truly sucks to fall apart without anyone else knowing. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you. Even if it's just a short rant, I'm here :)
    Also, I'm definitely going to turn it into a song at some point either tonight or early tomorrow :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

this is a beautiful acrostic
    um
    this is a very specific and probably uncomfortable question but I'm asking it
    how do you let your feelings out if necessary, and what's your opinion on crying? (the second part is optional haha)

• beth r.

CONGRATS!
    hm... what attracts you to wtw?

Re: Awww tysm! <333

• ~rain~

hm okay- q: what is your favorite activity or hobby?

• Busssy.Beee

OH YESSS!! CONGRATULATIONSSS!! AJCKASCA!!! What a grand milestone!!

uhm, hmm, I think if you a dust jacket of some sort, it'll be okay; but, I'm not sure because it's in the admins' hands haha. anyway, question? what is the first thing you do in the morning or the last thing you do at night?

Omg! OMG! This is so exciting! Congrats <3

Hmm a question from me would be, Are you more of a morning person or night?
    Which is your fav magical creature? (Like um fairy, mermaid, unicorn, werewolf, vampire, etc)

Re- Omg yes!! I wonder why tho

• løne wølf

congratulations!! I agree with astrowriter; q and a's are likely to get flagged by the admins :( here's a question for a "yourself in threes": what are three of the most meaningful lyrics you have heard? again, congrats!! <3

re: aww, you're so sweet! more people definitely need to talk about and recognize kpop lol. jin is so underrated, his vocals are amazinggggg~ a most talented esophagus right there. aTEEZ!! yes!! I don't stan but I have a lot of their songs in my playlist. have a great day :)

• AstroWriter

uh I am really proud of u but i did a q and a once and it got taken down. instead, you can do yourself in threes or some personal narritive

• nopenopenope

congratulations

q: what writers on WtW (or published authors) do you look up to for inspiration?