•TheVictoriousOne•

Saudi Arabia

A random girl who's a bookworm, a listener kind of friend, a nature and animal lover, a dreamer, but above all a writer and a supporter of other people here!

Ayyyy hello there! I felt quite bored so I decided to do two prompts from the March Grab Bag.

Endure with a story

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

6
  • a 100 word story based on a randomly generated word - the story title should be the word that you generated (by alyanna) *Note the word generator website is not affiliated with Write the World. 

The word given to me: Endure

We can endure things a lot more than we think we can. We all have this belief stored within us about how we can't do certain things. All it really takes is believing. Believing that we can get through this, whether it be alone or as a community. Sometimes, I look at people around me who have endured so many situations, yet still smile as if nothing happened. But enduring doesn't just have to do with people. It can be with whole cities, or even countries. How certain countries have endured war, and have had to rebuild themselves again. 

(Honestly, I could write a whole essay on this, but since it's only 100 words, I'll stop )
  • a story made up entirely of a dialogue between two people. (by Acexip
"Do you want to leave here?"
"Forever?"
"For as long as you want."
"Eh, I don't really know. You decide."
"I want to."
"Alright then, we'll run away together to a faraway country where no one will know who we are."
"Sounds like a perfect plan to me."

"What's wrong?"
"I-I don't really know how to describe it..."
"Just say it, it's okay."
"I don't really want to run away with you anymore... I'm sorry."
"You- YOU WERE OKAY WITH RUNNING AWAY AND YOU LET ME MAKE THIS DECISION BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO.''
"I know. I'm so sorry."
"You know what. Whatever. I'll go by myself."
"No. No! You aren't going by yourself."
"You aren't coming with me, so my only other choice is going by myself."
"I- alright. Keep in touch with me, will you? We'll meet again, won't we?"
"I will keep in touch. I don't know if we'll meet again. Goodbye."
"Bye... I love you forever."
Ehhhh, this isn't that good. I was bored so I decided to do this. If you wanna talk, or even give some feedback, I'd appreciate it! Have a nice day/night!

• BriRiley

Re: Awww! Thank you so much! That’s means a lot! And are right we shouldn’t let everyone else deceid if we are smart or dumb, we can be whatever we want. :D
    And this is such a good piece! O m gosh, I love it! You make really good points! XD

• nolongeractive

This is outstanding and your words just are so lovely and impactful. Your writing will definitely change the world!

I also really really love the name!

Wow! I really love what you wrote about "endure", it was very beautiful and true. My favourite part was "All it really takes is believing." and hahha, the second one, I was so moved at first but then the all caps line just brought some humour into it and it was kind of funny. Sad but funny :) RE: Awwww, thank you so much! I actually posted her Haiku's yesterday :) and awwww thank you :)))

• McK13

Ooh, I like these prompts! I might have to give them a try. Your first piece on the word, endure had a very powerful message about how we are capable of going through more than we can imagine. I also liked how you incorporated groups like cities and entire countries. Your second piece is very expressive and definitely has lots of emotion. Also, I feel like the second piece is mysterious, making it more intriguing! Overall, great job!! I will definitely have to look at the March Grab Bag and choose a prompt to do sometime soon :)

• McK13

re: aww, thank you so so much!! You're so incredibly sweet! I cannot begin to tell you how much your comment means to me! I'm so glad that you could relate to my piece and liked it so much :)