Awesome Sienna

[ChildOfGod]
ENFP
15
Girl
Writer
Reader
Artist
Use to be dancer
Home schooler
Soccer player
Actor wanna-be
Beach lover
Animal lover
Dramatic
Unorganized
Spontaneous
Some people call me crazy!

Enjoy! :)

Rings; March Grab Bag

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

12
A 100 word story based on a randomly generated word - the story title should be the word that you generated (by alyanna)

Rings of smoke float high above the rooftops, swirling into the clouds. The boy shiveres as he hurrys along the path, snow crunching beneath his feet. He bursts into the warm space of his home. His mother greets him as he rubs his hands together, slowly getting warm. The heat from the fire penetrates through his body. 'How was school?' His mother asks him. 'Just the usual stuff.' He answers. His mother sighs and turns back to the pot of bubbling broth. Rings of steam rise up to the ceiling as she ladles out their dinner. They eat in silence.
Reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

2

This is amazing! I love how you perfectly described this interaction and the simplicity of the whole piece really shows the drabness of this! Great job! p.s. I left a review with more in-depth commentary :) RE: Thank you!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is really good. It's cool how you used rings twice, each describing something else. Keep on writing!

• Avril

I love this, it's fascinating!! This is a brilliant way to use the word 'rings'.

Re: Thanks so much! :)

• Draco Malfoy

Btw love this so much!

• Draco Malfoy

Re: of course I will!

• Renegade_Writer [ChildOfGod]

Would you like to join my Christian writers group? More info in my bio!