SamRose

15
Ravenclaw
LDS
Fairykind
Homeschooler
Artist (trying to be)
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Siberian Husky Owner (Sky)
Parakeet Owner (Haven)
Horseback Rider
Daughter of Athena
Team Leo (Lol)
Joined 11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to read my work!

Currently working on two series:
*Kingdom on a Cloud
*The Other Side (collab w/VirginaTechGirl101)
Read them PLEASE! XD

Talk to me about Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Beyonders, Five Kingdoms, Anne of Green Gables, :)

After you're done here, go read my real-life friend BriRiley's writing! And my WtW friends Ava Marie and VirginiaTechGirl101! They are all super talented. :)

Proud member and Co-President of the Cult of the Crunch (ask (sk)eyesofocher for more info)

Don't hesitate to ask if you want a review, comment, whatever! I love getting to know all the awesome writers on here, and helping you any way I can!

Want to collab? Just let me know! I'd love to! :)

Listen

15
Some of the greatest ideas probably never happed because no one cared enough to listen.

Don't be the reason another groundbreaking idea doesn't happen.

Listen.
Something else to think about. Apparently I'm on a roll today. :)

• aiyanna

That is such a good point, an unfortunate reality for many.
    Re: Thank you for the compliment, that's very sweet! :)

• serein

re: o my gosh it is such a blessing not to have to be homeschooled with her! lol sometimes she comes home early and I have a class haha. Yesterday i had to do a "mic test" (don't know if you do those) we just answer a question to see if the mic is working. And my little sister thought I was just talking for fun so she literally yelled at me to be quiet. It was funny. (lol at least I knew my mic was working)

• serein

re: Ah yeah that must be hard. But yeah same here. In Virginia where I live, I know a BAJILLION people who are homeschooled. I am myself haha (but luckily only with my twin, not with my younger sister.)

I love this. It's so important to listen and you gave that statement perfectly! <3

Re- Omg!! Your comment broke my heart even more! No, I hadn't heard that before but aww!!!

• serein

re: O wow that is A LOT of siblings. I know a lot of families that are as big (or bigger) than that. It honestly sounds so cool (lol but TIRING) to have that many siblings. The mom of one of my friends just had her eighth baby. Four boys and four girls. I'm not sure how they do it. (the eldest is like 20 years older than the youngest!!)
    ARGH and I can't even handle one younger sister...

Re: Thanks! ^u^

• serein

re: Wow, really? The only set of different gender twins I know are way younger than me (sixth grade) and I have only spoken to them a couple times. Most of the twins I've met are same gender (usually girls). Honestly, sometimes I wish my twin was a boy. It would be so interesting! But yeah, then I think about it more and realize I'm good with her being a girl. If possible, she would probably be even more annoying as a boy XD

"for emily iii. | undone" is out now! :D

• Mel's_Corner<3

Simple, yet moving. Perfect!

• serein

O wow! i will definitely be doing more listening from now on...
    re: Ah thank you! Living in Italy was definitely a cool experience. Actually when I first moved to America I was shocked at how many people haven't been over seas! (once again--I was very naive) I've started to be more grateful for all the experiences I've had and all the places I've been able to visit.
    Ah yes, having a twin is definitely cool. It has its ups and downs of course. We're fraternal. However, we look NOTHING alike. (I know fraternal is the opposite of identical, but I've had friends who were fraternal twins, and they definitely at least looked similar). Like, we barely even look related. I look more like my little sister than I look like my twin lol.

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Ahh I wish people did listen more! But then, I probably wouldn't write. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

• halle_cj

true, true...

also, ayyyy fablehaven gang

• astrea

so true...

• Alias 3

Love the deep thought in this and it really is so true. Good job!

• BriRiley

Your are on a role! This is amazing! XD