Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

<3

Lata.B

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

9
an acrostic poem (in which each letter spells out a word or phrase) with your username (by BriRiley)

Laughter springs from my stomach and I am
Astonished by magical rays of light and I never try to 
Tinker with the shadows that 
Appear at night
.
But they always seem claw at me

Oh gosh, this turned dark real quick! I didn't mean to make it like this!!!

Wow! This is so powerful! I love how it starts off so pretty and beautiful and then it gets dark and the last line kind of leaves off so emotional! The beginning part seems to rhyme and then the ending is just there, like the shadows, just an extra- unwanted and I think that was just super powerful! RE: I'm glad you could relate to it :)

w o w this is insanely amazing. i love it, even the twist of darkness haha

• Nikki

damn! this is such a beautiful piece. it was all sunshine and it suddenly became a storm. i actually love the turn :)
    umm i was wondering if you're attending the peer review seminar/ meeting? i actually signed up for it and wanted to know if there would be a familiar face there.
    (i know i havent actually seen you. but you get the point ;)
    let me know if ur coming! <3

• Livsnjutare

this is really cool!!
    re: Thank you, I hope you had good day too!

• BriRiley

Haha that awesome! And usually what happens to me when I write something dark XD and did you mean to say claw at the end? Or clear? If you did mess up at least you didn’t mess up your name XD lol

re: I know right? I guess we both have a dark side we don't really know about haha
    and thank you so much for the questions!!!

haha I feel like the same thing happens to me when I write--I'm always writing about crying for some reason?
    Anyway, this poem really caught my eye! IT was so good! I loved it :)