Busssy.Beee

fourteen
christian
californian
gemini
Joined 5/21/20

on the crevice of my sidewalk, did I leave myself out for the world to rob?

Just_A_Memory and I are working on collab, feel free to take a look. If you want to start reading, but don't want to scroll through the written parts, tell us! We'll try to get you caught up

To have traveled to Wonderland and back

27
Somewhere on the trip to so-called Wonderland,
my grasp on my sanity slip through the cracks of my fingers
flushed away, to who knows where, hopefully somewhere
I can find it again, and makes me hold on
to myself; though it seems as if all I have left is
the reminiscent of my imagination.

Maybe one day I'll turn to be a immigrant
of our planet Earth, and a resident of the land beyond
clenches, the land free of lucidity. I'll look back
through the windows and watch as the oceans and
the continents blur into a galaxy of bursting planets;
gazing ever so fondly.

This destination, this feel, I could lose if walls of
sanity build from earth. but one day, I'll find
another key and whirl myself back to the place, where others
say I'm foolish. after all, who can blame them? they've
lived in streets where they count from one to ten, write from a-z,
stolen other ideas and used them for their own.

Some day, I'll come back and bring you along
to the place where we'll count in random numbers and bring letters of
all sorts together. we can build new walls of our dreams, perhaps
even nightmares, and use them to clump together
a bridge for the imprisoned beings on what we will call the "sane" planet
and then, we will finally be in Wonderland.

Let your sensibility and your imagination swirl you between both worlds.

• .amelia.

you proably won't like this, but i'm going to unpublish 'How to bear a burden?' for abit to enter it and hopefully get it published on a magazine

i'll make it available to you on a google docs, if you want, and i'll leave it up for a few hours more in case you wanna read it for the last time

sry!! :(

• Rose Beta

re: Oh don't worry about it! It must be so hot over there! Drink lots of water!

• Rose Beta

Re: I am not super cool enough to get snow lol. It just mostly gets windy over here but sometimes it gets a bit warm. Do you ever get rain or snow?

• Rose Beta

re: Hopefully you find shade! For me its a bit cold but I prefer when it rains. So I guess I just have to wait lol<3

• Rose Beta

Re: Omg thats so thoughtful<3 I hope that the writer's block does go away for good as well! I am doing pretty well, how about you?

• Rose Beta

Re: Aww thank you! its just on and off
    Alsoooo I love this!!

• ~Zoe~

ok, so I was wondering if you have any book suggestions? I'm looking for something different from my usual style so I thought I would ask some people. thank youuuu

alsooo, on another note, I'm doing a Q&A and so if you have any questions, let me know.

I love this piece! I hope you're doing well <3

• nolongeractive

Ohhhhh wow I loveee this!!! It is so unique and honest, and I love the way that you used the physical and mental descriptions within the piece!! You have so much talent and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!

• astrea

This is gorgeous!

• useless :)

left a review for the peer review club :D

• Ramses IV

re: Thank you so much :)

• Wisp

Replying: Ahhh!!! You never cease to make me smile Mitsubachi! You always have the sweetest things to say that make me swoon. You're an absolute delight and you've made yourself a place in my heart as well!!
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I can see why your school might be anxious about it, but take some time to enjoy your middle school days too alright? High school isn't all that great honestly, so cherish your days a little more. I'm glad that your life outside of school has been flourishing though :))
    I've been utterly overworked and stressed, I'm just so glad to have this week off honestly. I don't know, other than that I'm alright, tired mostly, but good. Perhaps I'll be able to recharge with spring break here now.
    Do you have any spring break plans? I'm not doing much, maybe hanging out with some friends and family, but nothing really haha. You're almost there!! Just a little more and then you'll be able to be on break! I definitely feel that it's a common feeling amongst us students.
    Well, I mean it's just different from how I usually write, so it's a different experience is all. Like I write nonfiction and informative pieces rather than poetry or fiction. It definitely has been! I actually enjoy journalism quite a lot! Oh that's interesting! I guess it makes sense since Student Gov revolves around school life and all.
    Oh I'm glad it's getting there! I'm sure at the end, all of it will be worth it and you'll be proud of your hard work! Oh I remember you telling me about that! I can't remember, but I think you were stressed out about it, I'm glad that the weight has been taken off your shoulders and all :)
    It's so odd to think that we haven't been with people in school for over a year. I'm glad that you're starting to have some in-person lessons though, that sounds like fun! And yeah, my school is planning on coming back on April 12th, so I definitely understand what you're saying.
    Thanks Mitsubachi! I hope you are well this week too, sending all my love!

re: awww thanks dear!! you're so sweet :) hope your week was good!! <3

• rwong

re: ahhhhh i wasnt here in march but i had a separate doc with my collections of poetry beginning when i was, like, 12 (so its been about 2 years) and its like...150+ pages LOL but i like looking through it to see my growth, but that usually just results in cringing bc lets just say i was not very good at poetry back then...yeaaaa anyway back to the point, i read through my quarantine poems at the beginning and it was like total *whining about staying at home w my parents for a month* and i guess its been a year already. insane. ahahahaha issok my mom used to teach me piano, she played throughout hs and still plays (shes not my teacher but she used to and yea) so i cant get away w it either :( wait wait wait you speak cantonese at home too?? sameeeeeee. ive been going to chinese school since i was like...3 or 4 so yeaaa...it sucks. the most confusing thing is remember that cantonese and mandarin sometimes dont directly translate into each other cause sometimes i'll switch up the words and tones...yea its confusing. anyway i hope you're doing wonderful!!

• buddingauthor

Re: I'm doing good, I hope you are too. Writing that piece weirdly made my writer's block of about a year kind of go away I think...?

• buddingauthor

Aaaaaaaaaa this piece literally took me to another place for a while. You've expressed this feeling and urge of losing ourselves in reality so beautifully, it was a delight to read!
    Re: Also, I'm so so so happy that you liked my piece, and I'm glad it helped you:)

• Wisp

I love this whole idea hon, of traveling to Wonderland and losing yourself in reality. I feel like we go through these phases as people, living, but not really living. We rush through our days and never take a moment to just stop and breath, we're always moving moving moving, and we never stop to take a look at the view. The vibe I get from this piece is to slow down and just enjoy the things around you with Wonderland being the pretense of enjoying the world in that childlike kind of wonder. The way you took something like "Alice in Wonderland" and created your own story from it is simply wondrous, and I love the depth and meaning behind this, it creates something real and true.
    Replying: Mitsubachi!! It's been quite a long while, sorry about that, I've been really swamped with school work and stuff, so I haven't been on in a while. How have you been? How are you doing?
    Aww!!! I feel the exact same way with you! Talking with you is always a highlight of my day and it's such a lovely time. You've just become someone familiar to me, someone who I can talk and laugh with in such a comfortable way :)) I love you too Mitsubachi!! Rant or ask as many questions as you want! I'll always be here to answer!
    Aww, thanks hon, I finally got my breather since it's spring break for me. I hope yours comes soon! Haha really? I'm surrounded by people who like to do things towards the end too, but I do the opposite of them so. I just like being able to have free time after, it's kinda stressful to do work later and then not get a break since you're rushing to finish and all.
    Haha, you flatter me Mitsubachi. I've never planned on being a journalist, but writing columns for the school newspaper is definitely something new, so I like the varying styles of writing. I tried to get into journaling for a time, but I never quite got the hang of it. I don't know, it never really clicked with me either haha.
    Ah, well Leadership is Student Council, so the two are not connected. That's so cool! Have you made any songs recently? How has piano been going for you too?
    Aww thanks so much Mitsubachi! Also, it's ironic you say that, because I've been feeling immensely unproductive recently haha. Hope your night/day is well!

• Draco Malfoy

Re: thank you sooo much. I will be posting the next chapter soon!
    Ps. My sister would loooove that!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Your support means the world to me! You are so talented and just a fantastic person!!! Your comments always make my day!!!! It has been a while. I guess school, exams, and sport have been really hard and time consuming lately. I need to write more, and get back some quality. Love you!

• rwong

woah this piece is brilliant and beautiful and magical and whimsical and ahhh i love it!! also your footnotes...just ahhh they make me very very happy lol
    re: heyyyy!!! thanks for your super sweet comment and the run down of how you've been!! in-person piano classes seem like a distant memory...i literally can't believe its been a year. i think my music school is trying to organize in person classes but we haven't got any news back about that. you play viola?? that sounds awesome!! i only play piano (and clarinet but i stopped like 2 years ago so thats like...not gonna happen any more) anyway yea also piano exams...yea they're brutal and i hate them lol. today i have chinese school so like pls save me cause prepping for ap chinese is not going v well and yeaaa i dont like it very much. anyway i hope you have an amazing day/weekend and sending love!! <3 <3

replying: awww thank you thank you thank you so much.you have no idea how much that means to me.thank you for the love<3

• solarflair

re: oh nice, best of luck finishing up school. same for me, just lots of school and doing nothing

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: thank you soooo much bee

• psithurism

re: Thank you so much! :)

• solarflair

beeeeeeeee how have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

ohhhhh yesssssss... <3 <3 <3

• nolongeractive

This is incredible!! You have so much talent and I am absolutely floored by your work!

This piece is so nicely written! It's very magical. My favourite parts (because they just have such beautiful imagery) are "sanity slip through the cracks of my fingers" and "reminiscent of my imagination." and "blur into a galaxy of bursting planets;
    gazing ever so fondly" RE: Awww, thank you so much for your kind words. My sister was so happy! And the cherry blossom one was my favourite as well :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: oh my lord thank yoooooou, Bee

• useless :)

this is beautiful!!
    "I'll find
    stolen other ideas and used them for their own."
    i especially love these lines. the ending was amazing too! :)

• Just_A_Memory

" we can build new walls of our dreams, perhaps
    and then, we will finally be in Wonderland."

PHENOMENAL! Girl! Love it <3 The rhythm was so nice!

• aaliyahh

re: thank you, your really kind.
    by the way, this is a lovely piece :)

• ChocolateKiwi

Re: Aww thank you so much, your so sweet! I’m doing pretty well, but have writer’s block so you know, thanks for asking, how are you? Also btw, this piece is amazing!

• BriRiley

Re: Thank you!! And h his is really well written! Oh and before I forget what do you want me to review for you?

The way each line flowed is just beautiful! You have written this in such a wonderful way! Oh good old Wonderland <3
    Re- Gosh!! Thank you so much!!