gabimarie

~ 16 ~
she/her/hers
occasional nerd
future songwriter

armystay

i'm secretly not so secretly addicted to coffee and long night drives

also remember to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and don't skip meals! :)

go check out my twin, Rohan's Defender. she's literally so talented and so much fun to talk to!!

the truth is...

PROMPT: March Grab Bag

1
how a song has impacted you during the pandemic. (by rainey grace)

The song "Pray" by jxdn is a song that hits different, in my opinion. The first time I heard it, I was overwhelmed because I had just started classes again, while balancing music and my social life. I've also struggled with anxiety my whole life, so his song hit me in a real way. It was the first song of his that I had heard, and I was instantly struck by his lyrics and his vocals. 
I think it's really interesting to see the ways other people deal with their anxiety and depression. As someone who uses music as an outlet for anxiety, it's really eye-opening to see other people doing the same thing. There is a sense of solidarity in it.
Jxdn also uses the song as a way to show his progression past his struggles. It is a way of giving hope to those of us who don't have any. I hope to do the same, someday.

• ~rain~

ahhhhhhh i didnt think that anyone would use this i love it though and pray is a great song :)