•TheVictoriousOne•

Saudi Arabia

A random girl who's a bookworm, a listener kind of friend, a nature and animal lover, a dreamer, but above all a writer and a supporter of other people here!

Always, always, always prioritize yourself.
SPEAK YOUR MIND! AND DON'T LET OTHERS DICTATE YOUR LIFE!

(always here if you want to talk)

It's Me Again! (please don't be annoyed hehe)

When I sit down to write a lot happens *proceeds to sigh*

Usually, when I write is obviously when I'm most inspired. I look at everyday things, little details and I let my mind wander in the World of Thinking for a while. When that doesn't work, I usually open Write the World and look at some fellow talented writers *winks* and get my inspiration from them *attempts at winking again* *fails*. Any who, I start by scribbling or even doodling in a journal or in my school notebooks or books (don't tell my teachers I beg you).

I have the tendency to take out everything in one go, whether it make sense or not. I write the littlest things, from my thoughts in the moment, to how I hope the day goes. What motivates me is how at the end, I can go and read what I wrote, and expand on little details. (Though I am not the best of writers). Often times, when critiquing someone's piece or even my own, I change based off the genre, and what I know about it. I adore reading, don't get me wrong, but I have specific times where I just get lost on what to say about someone's piece. To quiet that inner critic, I feed off of how I critique myself and how others critique me. 

I also have days where I just don't want to write. Maybe you've gone through this? If you have, give me some tips because I don't have much of the big picture on how to get over that. Sometimes, I just draw. I draw little scribbles and lines, and form them into drawings and write what I see off of that.

Ahhh, if you have read this much, thank you! Hope you have a great day/night (depends on where you are)!

• flying_elephant10

re: haha, that's great!

• lucyyyy

I love your writing style! Funny and relatable :)

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Re: Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like my poem! <3

I have days when I don't want to write either. It helps to listen to music. Or watch a move for some reason.

• Love, Rose

well what i do when i dont want to write but want to write, is that I read and then sit at my desk and write whatever comes to mind and I don't even think about it. I also keep a list of words and phrases I love that will in hopes kick-off a piece of writing cos that's how I usually start my poetry, hope this was helpful