VirginaTechGirl101

Hi! I like poetry, but I can read it better than I can write it, lol. (Same with romantic stories, I do love a good cry) I have three dogs, Bruno, Twinkie, and Beans. Chat with me anytime, about books or otherwise!

Bad coffee addiction. Love of mornings. Love of books (Harry Potter, Throne Of Glass, Hunger Games, Divergent, and ANY Stephen King book.
14 years old. I want to be an author. I like analyzing dreams. I love research. I'm a Ravenclaw. I'm talkative. I quote books, often. I HATE most sequels. I refuse to watch movies before I read books. I'm slightly scatterbrained. I have a temper. And most importantly, I'm the definition of a "nerd" and I'm proud of it. :)

Open Up

1
Close your eyes, and you will hear the sound of screams. 
Close your mind, and you will feel lonely. 
Close your ears, and you walk this world deaf. 
Close your heart, and you will never feel joy. 
Open your eyes, and you will see children at the park, screaming with delight. 
Open your mind, and you might think what has never been thought before. 
Open your ears, and hear music, hear laughter. 
Now open your heart, and the world is yours for the taking.

Wow! I love this! It is so beautiful and the format you organized it in is so unique and completely profound! I love the message! RE: No, stop! I loved the three comments! The more the merrier! :) And awwww, thank you, I’m glad you liked it and understood what I was going for!! :) It does feel so much more important with a pen name and wow! I never knew that about Mark Twain! And thank you! I have been but I guess WTW just keeps reloading stories or something? I have no idea lol, but thank you :) Also omg! Who teases you for stuff like that?! They have obviously never read it because it is the most romantic story of all time! And yes, such great ideas throughout! Who was your favourite character? Although this feels a bit boring to say…mine was definitely Elizabeth. She was just such a role model and relatable character, she didn’t act solely on emotion or intellect, but both! And I loved that! And Mr. Darcy, instead of being a typical man, he learned from his mistakes and grew which was so beautiful!