BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 13 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Memories Of Everything

PROMPT: Year by Year

1
Year 1. I was born. A little girl with stormy blue eyes and soft chocolate hair. My sister stayed at our cousin's house the first night I was alive. 
Year 2. I learnt to speak, and walk. My mother took many videos in this time, capturing the precious firsts and moments shared by my sister and I. 
Year 3. I learnt to play with dried beans. I learnt about the world. 
Year 4. I got a tricycle, which I had to get off to ride up the little driveway dips in the path, every few meters. The trike came rapped in a piece of stunning green fabric. I was in a play with my sister's drama class.
Year 5. I met my best friend. She had olive skin and thick black hair, but looked surprisingly like my sister and I. She was unlike any other person I met. 
Year 6. Camping at Peel Forest. I believed in magic then. 
Year 7. My skepticism of the supernatural and fantasy reached peak, and I realized that maybe the stories Maddi told about faeries were just that - stories. I was terrified of the tale she told of a real ghost though. 
Year 8. My family decided to move. Countries. Soon. I didn't realize how much would change. I spent precious time with Maddi and Ciara, while it was still all three of us. 
Year 9. We spent the year in limbo, trying to make friends, setting up the house, discovering the state. I stayed positive. Ciara did not deny her hatred for Australia, and was liberal with her criticism. I met kids who were younger and Mum wanted me to be friends with them. 
Year 10. I met Amelia. I despised her. I criticized her every time I could, that sickly sweet and over-the-top girl who didn't understand what my life was. 
Year 11. I became friends with Amelia. I don't know how or why, but I did. 
Year 12. Things were good, co-op was good, I liked homeschooling in Australia. Mum ran an art group and my best new friends went to it. 
Year 13. I had the longest argument I've ever had with Amelia. It was months upon months of her saying she simply "didn't approve of being gay" and me telling her that that's not how it works and I never wanted to speak to her again. Coronavirus happened. My thirteenth birthday was in the middle of lockdown. 
This year. I made plans for the  future, I discovered that a lot of people hate me. I realized that I made a mistake with the numbering of these and must have skipped a year but I can't be bothered fixing it.