Minvra

I enjoy reading and been doing this as my past time a lot.
Love cooking, and learning in general. But I am not overly fond of school.

Hello, I'm Minvra.
I am a fan of:
Percy Jackson
A Throne of Glass
Holes
Gated
Adventure Time songs (Everything stays)
Rebecca Sugar's Music
Olivia Olson (voice actor of Vanessa in Phineas & Ferb and Marceline in Adventure Time)

Dreams:
Figure out what I want to do.
Do
A storyteller

All writing is practice. It doesn't matter how you start or whether you can start perfectly. It's that you can get hooked to it. Action brings motivation.

Handwriting

6
Malcom forgot why he wrote in a paper journal instead of a tablet, but then he remembered why twelve years later in his attic. Two piles flanked either side of a dusty trunk. The smaller one was his trash, and the larger-the left side-was his keep. There were large loopy lines filling up multiple pages, but as the dates went by, it mellowed into a sort of neatness. Malcom knew there was a sort of characteristic in every composition that embodies people's personality, but damn he was an angry kid. On coffee-stained instances, his handwriting was as extreme as dumping gasoline in a fire. Malcom's slender fingers tossed the brown journal to the left pile. That was the last of it.
What's your impression on Malcom? 

Wow! I love this- so descriptive! To be honest, Malcolm seems like an average writer: when younger writing by hand and when getting older switching over to typing because it helps a train of thought not get lost even though he knows writing by hand is always the best- it’s just magical (my opinion cause I’m the same lol)

• Ellington Stone

Re: Oh, awesome!! That's really fascinating. And thank you SO much for all your kind words, they mean a great deal.

• Ellington Stone

This is really good!! I love the symbolism!! I really love the way it opens and closes. "that was the last of it." So final.
    Re: Thanks, and I agree. And, good for your dad!! Yay :)

I like how his handwriting symbolized how he grew up and maybe didn't face such strong feelings anymore.
    Re: thank you, I actually looked up some stereotypes because I don't read the media either. It was actually inspired by some customers at my work making rather rude comments about Mexicans around me, even though I'm not Mexican so I don't get what their deal was.

wow. impression... he's mysterious, intense, deeply conflicted and emotional and puts up walls against people