Jason_claire :)

Shrug.
BE KIND
a round square
microwave exploder
if you follow me, of course, I'll follow you back :)
Joined-May 20, 2020

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If you die, walk it off."
~Captain America

Please check out my book-in-progress: The Genesis Mission (aka Oceans and Oceans, but I changed the title)

If you want to work on your grammar, check out Amber Chen's collaboration with Young and JMkittycat:

The special human | Week 1

9
Where I saw them: A grocery store
What they were wearing: Brown, slightly worn dress shoes. Pressed, navy pants. A sea green button down shirt with a shimmery deep blue tie. A plain black mask
Appearance: Tall, with a confident posture. Pale, weathered skin with slight wrinkles. Greying hair messily sweeped to the side as if they'd had a long day at work. A grey-colored beard trimmed to a short perfection. Dark-colored eyes with a sweet type of creativeness in them. 
What made them catch my eye: Most adults walk to their car pushing a shopping cart in the normal way in which they walk with two feet on the ground. This person was very different. Like a child wishing to fly, they pushed off the ground and jumped onto the back of the cart. They flew down the small hill clinging to the back of the cart, occasionally using their foot to keep the momentum.  A grown adult using a shopping cart as a seigh in a public parking lot. Maybe adults do remember their childhood and the freedom of being a small adolescent. Maybe they aren't so heartless after all.

I have decided to start a little series highlighting one interesting person I crossed paths with each week. No, I am not a stalker, but I have very good observation skills. I like looking more than talking, and people deserve to be seen for being how they are :)

• nolongeractive

This piece is amazing!! You are so talented. I really love your word choice and meaningful metaphors in it. You really have so much talent; I cannot wait to see what you write next.

• Cedric Diggory

Please stay alive till tomorrow bury i want to see the new clothes you got and see you because i friken love you lady bury

• Cedric Diggory

I wish you could come over the 11th I pretty sure it's a workday

Wow! I love this and the footnote made me feel so happy knowing it was a real person!! The ending is so powerful and the descriptions throughout are so vivid! I love how you formatted this with the "what made them catch my eyes:" it's really unique! I hope I never lose my magic just like that person! RE: Omg awww thank you so so much!! You're so incredibly sweet! And aww, of course! :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

wwwwwwwow

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thanks. :)

Re- That is very nice of you. Thank you <3

• pyrrhic

oOOOOOO i love this idea!! this person sounds fantastic. i'm excited to see more! from what i've read, it does seem you have good observation skills :]

OooOh this is such a cool prompt! I love how unique it is!!