Nikki

feminist
fantasy freak
would marry Inej Ghafa any day
yes, i cant ever my eyeliner to be straight <3
writes, because the other option is shutting down

LETS SLAY THIS WRITERS BLOCK!!!

Be insane with me

12
Calla rushed into the room, sweat dripping down her body. Gasping for breath, she grabbed hold of the door for support. Looking at the cuts and bruises on her, he asked in distress, ‘What happened?’
She giggled, it was monstrous, like the laugh of something inhuman. She replied, ‘I killed somebody.’
He stared at her; mouth wide open in shock. Unable to register what she had just said. Slowly her words struck him like a hard blow to the stomach.
‘Shhhh’, she whispered, putting a finger on her mouth.
'What a thing murder is, it makes some so happy yet some so sad. Be insane with me, my darling.'

1

OMG! This is an amazing piece! I am stunned and at a loss for words- I just don't know what to say- it was literally astounding! Like wow, talk about strong female leads! RE: Omg aww thank you so much! And yes!! You totally should! And aww yeah, nothing ever turns out the way I intend either, it just pours out! And omg HAHAH yeah, after reading I was like- "wait hang on a second- pneumonia- isn't that bad?" and aww of course! I only give compliments where they're deserved :))

• Mpm#1

I really like this... It really captures that feeling of malicious madness. Great job!!
    Re: Sorry, for not replying sooner, but I've been insanely busy... First college research paper! Meh, I occasionally play minecraft although not ery often; the pixelation hurts my eyes. I have the standard cube, but a ton more variations of it that I'm still trying to learn. I like to run long distance, write (of course), and overthink things! XD What about you?

• Zirong

Reading this at 1 a.m. gives me some special feelings I can't describe... XD
    Anyway, I really love the title(coz I'm insane :)), and it's really amazing that you manage to convey so much in such a short (I'd call it)thriller!

re: thank you so much! Hopefully we can get more sleep in the future XD *handshake*

• Minvra

Re: Aye.

• useless :)

re: XD
    haha yeah. we had these things called bellringers last school yr in that teacher's class, basically writing something down in response to a question. one was asking about something that you used to do but that now you've gotten better at or smth, and uhm, i wrote something like, "i used have a tendency to forget where certain necessities happen to be on certain trips, such as my wallet and boarding ticket, but i've learned since then, and i've acquired the basic life skills i used to lack." bc one of my friends sat next to me in that class and we found it absolutely hilarious for some reason (after the trip she always used to joke about me not having life skills) vErY fUnNy iNdEeD, and just that i knew she was grading them so she'd see it ;)
    lel my friend found that again this yr and sent it again to my teacher and she found it funny, so i think we're good now.
    cool! it's abt 10:30 rn for me, i'm eastern time. me too haha, they're interesting. bye! :D

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so much, and they are he/him.

• nolongeractive

Re: Yes, thank you so much for checking in. I am doing very well and I should have some new music out later this week, so definitely be on the lookout for that!

• Minvra

Re: going to the seminar!

• Minvra

Re: I still need to ask but hopefully! And cultured? Lol. I don't know any of the classics of literature so I'm not really cultured lol

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so so so much for your kind comments and for taking the time to write a comment for me; it means more than you will ever know! You are amazing!

• useless :)

re: ahah yeah, definitely would be a reason for concern XD. yup...always seemed to be that one teacher who i'd embarrass myself in front of or get in trouble with lol. that time my friend and i were wandering a mall on a school trip and apparently we weren't supposed to, so my teacher (also happened to be our chaperone) found us in a cvs buying candy and starting giving us a lecture on how we were holding everyone up, etc, etc.
    on our way out my friend started smirking and i just burst out laughing uncontrollably...we were right behind the teacher and i don't think that helped ;)
    also, i was 12 in that little scenario haha, nothing recent. i literally have stories for dayss about that one trip, i honestly don't blame my teacher for hating me now, although looking back it's pretty funny.
    ohh okay! i don't ever think i'll pursue a medical career, just isn't really for me, but that's amazing!! i'm sure you'll be great at it :D
    have a great evening? srry if i'm wrong haha, i think it's like seven ish where you are rn?

• Minvra

Re: I never watched Dark Knight tbh. I don't think I took a hiatus. Then again, I go a little on and off with things so....

Re- Yeah! I'm alright! <3
    UmmM I'm not sure yet but it's gonna be around 70,000 words! THANK YOU!!

• Minvra

Re: Yeah, my anxiety was really bad back then. I was very fiery and impatient too. I think violin mellowed me a little though. It was the only thing that I truly had trouble with other than academics, I suppose it's part of why I continued it despite kind of wanting to quit.

The last line was pretty creepy. The change in pronouns is pretty noticeable too. Who's *he*? That adds to hooking the reader because it becomes apparent you intentionally used he instead of she.

• useless :)

re: same ;)
    yeah, i live in florida. i'm applying for IB and math/science programs at two high schools near me. one's harder to get into, and better academically, so i wanna go there, but not a single one of my friends applied XD. how's hs like where u live? (if ur already in high school)
    also, this is definitely creepy, but i like it lol. i feel like that would be me (not in the same context ofc haha) but i've done this before, just laughed uncontrollably in the middle of a totally random situation, where laughing was kinda unexpected. one of my teachers was there too, so it was, uh...interesting

• kathryn siena

re: thank yooou! Leigh Bardugo is amazing.

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Thank you! Yeah GO US!!! XD

Ok this is so creepy but AHHH LOVE IT!
    Re- AW you are so amazing!! Thank you so much! Don't you worry!! Um well I think I have a title but Idk if it sounds good. it's this "We Never Really Escape" What do you think??

• Ramses IV

re: Thanks so much for asking, but I'm fine now. And yeah, it's the one that tastes like coffee. :) I swear, I was literally ADDICTED to the cruel prince book series, it had so many twists and turns I could barely keep up!

• Ramses IV

re: Yeah, this is actually true. I used to get sick a lot as a kid, so I spent quite a lot of time in the hospital, and I used to eat Kopiko as I still do.
    Btw, this piece is so cool, and honestly, I'd do something like this.(shhh don't tell anyone)
    Also, I just looked at your bio and saw the cruel prince quote.
    *clicks follow button*