Yes_iKnowimShort

She/he/them!
Genderfluid <3
Officially obsessed with Loki-
An awkward mess
I'm probably eating bread
Artist
Please, Call me Lou or London :)
Just a human that does not have a proper grasp on reality

Hello everyone! I am currently working on a series that I'm calling "Talk to Me".
I also write random things-
My profile picture was drawn by me :)
I can draw better than that though-
If you haven't figured it out already, I am a feminist >w<
Kohi says hi :)
um... I'm not sure what to say.
Hm...
Happy Writing! <3
Have a nice day! :D

The Girl Who Flew

PROMPT: The Drabble

7
   The girl watched as everyone she knew began to fly into the clouds. How she wished she could do the same. She would try over and over again, but nothing ever happened. She would ask the birds and bats and insects how they could fly. They would respond saying, "We believed." "Believed in what?" she would ask but nobody answered her. Finally, she inched closer to an edge of a cliff. I believe...She thought. I believe that I can fly. I believe that I will soar above everyone. Carefully, she jumped down... and flew. Indeed, she flew above everyone else. 

Awww, this is so sweet! There's great rhythm and yet, it's written as a story. It flows so nicely, there isn't a jump anywhere and yet, you get your point across, the pacing is consistent (which is really hard to do in such few words) and well, it's very beautiful! Anyways, that's all I can say cause I'm super new to this (I literally joined last night lol) But anyways have a good day/night! :))

• Minvra

I like the theme. I completely understand it. Sometimes you have to just do it instead of ask. I still remember a video (on drawing) talking about action brings motivation, not motivation bringing action.

• SamRose

Re: Aw, thx! :)

• Ellington Stone

This is really cute little story! You used the prompt well. I liked the ""We believed." "Believed in what?""